Dooley called some of us "Gidiots"

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Is the alternative that much better? That he was giving it all he's got and we still lose three in a row for the first time since the Reagan administration?

We have, have to, have to win that game this year. Have to.
I hate them both with a burning passion, too, but I hate the Humpers more. I think it is because they dominated us for so many years before SOS, they have this air of superiority (as if they've won 38 Nattys like Bammer or the Domers), they are a conference opponent and since expansion, a division rival. Plus, I have those friggin unis that they cribbed from Harvard.

God, I hate them.

tillsb

Founding Member
The Marionette
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I will go based on just what I could read in this thread. I'm very proud of not going to GatorSports.com since they shut us down. I don't buy into any conspiracy theories about Muschamp losing to Georgia on purpose and there really can't be that many people who think he has done so on purpose.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
The Message Board was my primary reason for visiting GatorSports.Com. Now that is gone, Dooley's comments mostly go unnoticed. In no way do I think Mushchump deliberately loses to UGa. Sadly, I think he is giving it his best shot and still comes up short. That is the bad news for Gidiots and non-Gidiots alike.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
tillsb said:
I will go based on just what I could read in this thread. I'm very proud of not going to GatorSports.com since they shut us down. I don't buy into any conspiracy theories about Muschamp losing to Georgia on purpose and there really can't be that many people who think he has done so on purpose.
So in a nutshell you think Dooley is an idiot also.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's a stupid thing to even bring up. I'd be shocked if more than 1 in 500 Gator fans truly believes that Muschamp deliberately loses to UGA. People that say it are just blowing off steam, they don't really believe it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I have a word for "Dr. Football", Gaolddrunkthatshiittsinhisdepends.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hate Georgia. But that hatred doesn't burn as intense as it does for FSU. I despise FSU. I would laugh maniacally if the ground just opened up and swallowed all of its citizenry. Save for a couple gators liked TallyGator.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I Have No Friends :(;n29679 said:
Dooley is actually correct. I remember the 60+ y/o idiot sitting behind me at the UT game ranting about that very thing. People are funny.

Where the hell have you been?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n29668 said:
f*ck Pat Dooley.

You have no respect for a true journalist.

I can't even type that with a straight face.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
It's a stupid thing to even bring up. I'd be shocked if more than 1 in 500 Gator fans truly believes that Muschamp deliberately loses to UGA. People that say it are just blowing off steam, they don't really believe it.
True story

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Chomper said:
The Message Board was my primary reason for visiting GatorSports.Com. Now that is gone, Dooley's comments mostly go unnoticed. In no way do I think Mushchump deliberately loses to UGa. Sadly, I think he is giving it his best shot and still comes up short. That is the bad news for Gidiots and non-Gidiots alike.
Welcome back, Chomper.

tillsb

Founding Member
The Marionette
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
tillsb said:
Yes

tillsb

Founding Member
The Marionette
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
Captain Sasquatch;n29668 said:
f*ck Pat Dooley.

You have no respect for a true journalist.

I can't even type that with a straight face.
I think if you use a bunch of botox you could pull it off

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68 said:
Dooley has joined my Bianchi/Fowler list.
At least Bianchi has journalistic talent though often misdirected. I haven't been able to detect that Dooley has any talent except for self-congratulation, self-promotion and name dropping.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
Who gives a crap what Dooley thinks? Tell him to eat another 50 chicken wings and STFU.
"I heard that"

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:
We didn't intentionally lose, nor do I believe that we played to lose. We were outcoached and they have gotten the breaks (especially in 2012). That's all there is to it. Hopefully the changes in staff will change the outcoached portion.
It's easy to get the breaks against offenses ranked in the 100s.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE- said:
oxrageous;n29615 said:
Is the alternative that much better? That he was giving it all he's got and we still lose three in a row for the first time since the Reagan administration?

We have, have to, have to win that game this year. Have to.
uga used to say the same damn thing every year...fans were uptight, players were uptight and they played that way. There were plenty of times uga had equal or better talent and UF won because uga played terrible. I almost wish we could all just give it a rest and not even mention them. I am one of the last people that ever thinks fans and their opinion or focus has anything to do with the outcomes of games but you have to know the players and coaches all feel the heat from losing to them 3 years in a row. Putting that much pressure on one game is not good for anyone and i seriously doubt Foley will make any coaching decision based on the outcome of that game.
Fooley can't be expected to make any decent decisions if he can't make one on a 4-8 season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator