Dooley called some of us "Gidiots"

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
tillsb said:
I will go based on just what I could read in this thread. I'm very proud of not going to GatorSports.com since they shut us down. I don't buy into any conspiracy theories about Muschamp losing to Georgia on purpose and there really can't be that many people who think he has done so on purpose.
It's hard for me to believe that ANYBODY actually believes that. It must have been said tongue in cheek, or Dooley made it up, which is more likely.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've been called worse by smarter people.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:
We didn't intentionally lose, nor do I believe that we played to lose. We were outcoached and they have gotten the breaks (especially in 2012). That's all there is to it. Hopefully the changes in staff will change the outcoached portion.
I disagree, it just means that when you get the breaks, it's easier to win. It doesn't take as much to outscore a horrible offense.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Did he post a playlist with his usual brilliance? He's a lazy reporter who goes unnoticed now that we have a new forum! F him

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
First of all, I echo the comments regarding Gator Sports. Since they chopped off the GSMB, I will not visit the site and would rather read the Russian un-translated version of Putin's book on his favorite ballet moves than a Dooley article.

Now having said that, there is no excuse for UF losing to the dawgs this year. Four in a row is Doug Dickey like and brings back nightmares. Unfortunately, our HBC is a dawg and UGA is his alma-mater. If SOS can beat us and always be a gator at heart then Coach dawg should be able to do the same thing. I still find it mind boggling that we hired a dawg to be our HBC no matter what a great coach he was-is. Just does not feel right.

Go Gators.....get those Vandals

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Although the number is small, there are indeed idiots who think that Muschamp either loses to Georgia on purpose or doesn't "try hard enough to win". I distinctly remember having a "discussion" with a couple different guys on the GSMB about just that very thing. They DO exist but they usually spend most of their time on the 9/11 truther websites.

Free Gator

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The fact we are talking about Dooley means his columns are being read. Whatever. Sometimes he is right on, others he is not.

Let's just kick the crap out of UGA

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
It's a stupid thing to even bring up. I'd be shocked if more than 1 in 500 Gator fans truly believes that Muschamp deliberately loses to UGA. People that say it are just blowing off steam, they don't really believe it.
I think there are journalists out there that focus on a small segment of thinkers to get a stir out of the rest of us - or both! Besides, he had to write an article or listen to his podcast. I guess his podcast won.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator charm said:
First of all, I echo the comments regarding Gator Sports. Since they chopped off the GSMB, I will not visit the site and would rather read the Russian un-translated version of Putin's book on his favorite ballet moves than a Dooley article.

Now having said that, there is no excuse for UF losing to the dawgs this year. Four in a row is Doug Dickey like and brings back nightmares. Unfortunately, our HBC is a dawg and UGA is his alma-mater. If SOS can beat us and always be a gator at heart then Coach dawg should be able to do the same thing. I still find it mind boggling that we hired a dawg to be our HBC no matter what a great coach he was-is. Just does not feel right.

Go Gators.....get those Vandals
Please, shut up!

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:
We didn't intentionally lose, nor do I believe that we played to lose. We were outcoached and they have gotten the breaks (especially in 2012). That's all there is to it. Hopefully the changes in staff will change the outcoached portion.
yeah when they tackled Floyd on the first touchdown to open the lane that was on our O, and on their last touchdown the 3 calls all on third down that the director of NFL officiating said were some of the worse calls he'd ever seen and then said the entire game was the worst reffed since the Swindle. I guess that was on our O too?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Heck with Fooley. More like Pot meet Kettle. The GS is more irrelevant now than it ever was. Shouldn't he be tuning up an ipod playlist??

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Haven't been back to GS since the thin skinned liberal panty wipes could not accept the fact that their hamster fell off the wheel.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n30051 said:
I distinctly remember having a "discussion" with a couple different guys on the GSMB about just that very thing. They DO exist but they usually spend most of their time on the 9/11 truther websites.
We have at least two of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator