Dooley's podcast

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
I know there's not a lot of love here for these.. but anyone who's kind of hopped off the train should listen this week. It's pretty rough. It's like listening to a gatorchatter thread live.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I know there's not a lot of love here for these.. but anyone who's kind of hopped off the train should listen this week. It's pretty rough. It's like listening to a gatorchatter thread live.
Link?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I listened. Good to see some of the usual media homers willing to tell it like it is.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
hg_raindance-select-shower-set-man-showering_225x177.jpg

Just got back from the GSMB :eek3:

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
Ox is right, if Dooley is jumping off the train Mac may not be long for this world. He's usually the last one and when he does its a sign the regime is on the way out.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm honestly shocked at how honest Dooley is on this podcast. He sounds as disgusted as we feel.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When asked what was the most disappointing thing about the Arkansas game, Mac responded that "they took it to us and we didn't respond!" News flash...other than maybe the UGA and UK games, we haven't responded to the other teams' efforts the way a championship team is expected to. Hell, not even like a middle of the road team with pride should respond. To me, Arkansas was the culmination of the path we've been trodding for most of this season and the latter part of the previous. We play uninspired, we coach the same way.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
The thing Fooley said which really resonated with me was "enough of the bootleg".

I'm a little tired of that garbage predictable play that never seems to work.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The thing Fooley said which really resonated with me was "enough of the bootleg".

I'm a little tired of that garbage predictable play that never seems to work.
I thought you were talking about Jeremy Foley at first. It's confusing to see the same insulting nickname for multiple people.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If/when we lose our next 3, the noise is gonna get really loud. Especially if they're all blowouts.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
When Doley said he thinks we finish 6-5 and could go 5-7 next year I thought to myself "I'm not the only person who thinks we're fixing to crash & burn the rest of this year & next year" and it's going to happen. Chump is going to stroll in Saturday and kick "Butters Montana's" ass and that alone should make every Gator fan sick as hell! It's pathetic as hell the Football program (I love) has gotten to this point but we can all thank "The Great Jeremy Foley" for this ClusterF*ck football program and there's no end in sight. Smfh!!!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Yep...it does! Do you want to know what really sucks? It won't make a difference because Harbaugh has recruited really well and they have "Quality Depth" on that team. Plus he and his staff are elite coaches who will have that team ready to sling the sh*t right out of Butters and this rag tag bunch of asst coaches/players. I hate to say it but they will dominate our a$$ from the kickoff to the end...book it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb