Dorial Green-Beckham Arrested With Pound of Mary Jane

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Wasn’t this kid a Gator target in 2012? What a knucklehead.

Ex-NFL wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham facing felony drug charges after 'getting caught climbing out a window with a pound of marijuana'

Former NFL player Dorial Green-Beckham was arrested late Wednesday in Missouri and faces charges of felony drug possession and resisting arrest after he was caught with nearly a pound of marijuana, Greene County police said.

According to police records, Green-Beckham, 25, was arrested for possession of less than 35 grams of marijuana and booked into the Greene County jail at 3:18 a.m. Thursday and is being held without bond.

Formal charges are pending.

IMG_1410.JPG

Springfield, Missouri, police spokeswoman Jasmine Bailey said a warrant was served Wednesday night at a residence and that Green-Beckham was in the home but ran away when officers arrived by diving through a glass window, the Springfield News-Leader reported.

Green-Beckham lasted one season in Tennessee before getting traded to the Philadelphia Eagles, with whom he lasted just one season. The Eagles cut him during the 2017 offseason

IMG_1411.JPG

Green-Beckham lasted one season in Tennessee before getting traded to the Philadelphia Eagles, with whom he lasted just one season. The Eagles cut him during the 2017 offseason

Officers eventually caught Green-Beckham and found marijuana in his backpack, according to Bailey. Green-Beckham does not live at the home and was not the target of the search warrant, the News-Leader reported.

Green-Beckham was drafted by the Tennessee Titans in the second round of the 2015 NFL Draft despite two drug arrests and an accusation that he pushed a woman down a flight of stairs while playing at Missouri.

Green-Beckham lasted one season in Tennessee before getting traded to the Philadelphia Eagles, with whom he lasted just one season. The Eagles cut him during the 2017 offseason. He was arrested for driving while intoxicated later that year, also in Greene County.

Green-Beckham was drafted in the second round of the 2015 NFL Draft despite two drug arrests and an accusation he pushed a woman down a flight of stairs while playing at Missouri

Green-Beckham was drafted in the second round of the 2015 NFL Draft despite two drug arrests and an accusation he pushed a woman down a flight of

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ex-NFL wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham facing felony drug charges after 'getting caught climbing out a window with a pound of marijuana'....
According to police records, Green-Beckham, 25, was arrested for possession of less than 35 grams of marijuana
WUT? 1 pound = 35 gms. I know the metric system is confusing.

Can't wait to hear @Gatoravatara's take. And Fever too. All the pot heads. After they are back from their taco bell run.

a warrant was served Wednesday night at a residence and that Green-Beckham was in the home but ran away when officers arrived by diving through a glass window
Double WUT? Must have been trained by the Lethal Weapon staff.

Diving through a window, huh? For fvkking weed? Not a nuclear weapon or something, weed? Diving through a window for weed? I'm still trying to wrap my head around this.

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WUT?

I know the metric system is confusing.

Can't wait to hear @Gatoravatara take. And Fever too. All the pot heads. After they are back from their taco bell run.

Diving through the glass window is interesting too. Must have been trained by the Lethal Weapon staff.
He was chucking out of his pockets as he was running.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Found it. From OGGOA:

» While some in the media fawned over the false commitment story surrounding five-star 2011 athlete James Wilder, Jr. (Tampa, FL) on Thursday, the Florida Gators have been setting their sights on one of the best players available in the 2012 recruiting session. That man is five-star wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham (Springfield, MO), who Florida has targeted as their No. 1 target next year. A source who spoke with OGGOA Friday told us that Green has already visited the University of Florida and met with head football coach Urban Meyer and head basketball coach Billy Donovan. Though he is a two-sport star in high school, it is unknown if he plans to pursue both opportunities in college; however, one would expect the Gators to be open to such a concession if it is requested. MaxPreps national football editor Stephen Spiewak wrote a terrific profile piece on Green on Thursday – check it out.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
WUT? 1 pound = 35 gms. I know the metric system is confusing.

Can't wait to hear @Gatoravatara's take. And Fever too. All the pot heads. After they are back from their taco bell run.

Double WUT? Must have been trained by the Lethal Weapon staff.

Diving through a window, huh? For fvkking weed? Not a nuclear weapon or something, weed? Diving through a window for weed? I'm still trying to wrap my head around this.
I'm guessing he was selling or purchasing the pound to/from the resident when the police showed up, and thought they were there for him.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
If only he was a nole and it happened with TPD...they could have handled it in house. :grin:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Live to smoke. F'n stoners.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A pound of Mary Jane??? He musta been stealing a lot of candy out of that little crystal bowl in his grandma's parlor.

b1f300173f1417f7.jpg

Alex.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
So he's looking at a Class C felony charge in Missouri, which carries a year in prison and a $5k fine. If they can find a way to pin on him that he was selling it, then it's a Class B felony and 5-15 year in prison and a $20k fine.

While he was at Mizzou he managed to get caught with about a pound weed in his car and wasn't charged at all. He also managed to push a woman down a few stairs and get by with her dropping the charges.

It looks as if his luck has run out...stay tuned

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator