Dorial Green-Beckham Arrested With Pound of Mary Jane

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So he's looking at a Class C felony charge in Missouri, which carries a year in prison and a $5k fine. If they can find a way to pin on him that he was selling it
No one gets charged for possession of a pound of weed. The amount itself indicates an intent to distribute. Even @Gatoravatara doesn't smoke a pound of weed.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
WUT? 1 pound = 35 gms. I know the metric system is confusing.

Can't wait to hear @Gatoravatara's take. And Fever too. All the pot heads. After they are back from their taco bell run.

Double WUT? Must have been trained by the Lethal Weapon staff.

Diving through a window, huh? For fvkking weed? Not a nuclear weapon or something, weed? Diving through a window for weed? I'm still trying to wrap my head around this.

He was known for being willing to go across the middle and sacrifice his body. Good to see him putting that mindaet to work in the real world. Ten bucks says he gave the first down signal the moment he landed and brushed off the shards of glass. You can’t teach that.

Last edited:

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
No one gets charged for possession of a pound of weed. The amount itself indicates an intent to distribute. Even @Gatoravatara doesn't smoke a pound of weed.

I'd want to know more about the circumstances of the arrest, and how it was packaged. They will likely charge him with delivery intent to distribute, but a competent lawyer could get it plead down to possession if it was all in one bag, with no smaller sized baggies or other containers around to parse it into smaller quantities, and no other evidence that he intended to distribute (ie, notes like "1/4 oz to LawGator", "1 oz to Gatoravatara", etc).

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'd want to know more about the circumstances of the arrest, and how it was packaged. They will likely charge him with delivery intent to distribute, but a competent lawyer could get it plead down to possession if it was all in one bag, with no smaller sized baggies or other containers around to parse it into smaller quantities, and no other evidence that he intended to distribute (ie, notes like "1/4 oz to LawGator", "1 oz to Gatoravatara", etc).
If I’m not mistaken, they found a pound on him and another 7 pounds in the residence he fled. That’s not recreational in any court.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator