Dorky Dan Excuse Thread

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I dont disagree that he sucked at Ugly too with much better talent.

Adding talent wont make a Grantham defense not be a sorry ass Third and Grantham defense.

So why do you keep saying "Recruiting"? You and I disagree on Mullen...But Grantham is trash. There are Pop Warner coaches that can at least coach tackling. There are too many good DC minds that would come to UF.

And again, on Offense I like an SOS or Kerwin System. They would never bring in Kerwin as HC and Mullen was the best available.

Let's say you get your wish...New HC...Who is the Donk Choice? Don't say Saban.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You understand this isnt the list of excuses I endorse, but rather the ones I mock, right?

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
You understand this isnt the list of excuses I endorse, but rather the ones I mock, right?

You NEVER list acceptable Florida Coaching Candidates...You only seem to be unhappy AFTER they choose.

I think I finally have seen the light...As long as we have a POTUF like FUCHS you might as well be barking at the moon.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Best available, coz there were only two. I forgot that.

You made the list!!!!!

#18. He sucks but he was the Best Available.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
There is no talking with you Donk.
OIP.0uCOneFng5VMz-j6xQNxrAHaEs

Is the reason you are Swamp Donkey because you ID as a Washington DEM? Now that makes perfect sense.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This season will determine if this staff is the right staff to lead UF - excuses or no excuses. There are no 3 cupcake games and we are not playing a very down Florida State which should equal 4 easy wins.

Dan's first two seasons, due to Florida State and Tennessee being down, were probably the easiest scheduled a UF coach has faced in 40 + years... If 3rd & Grantham cannot improve the defense significantly over the rest of the season, he needs to be exited from the program immediately following the last game of the season. And, Dan needs to take a very candid, and close look, at all other coaches on his staff and make changes in many other positions too. Don't need excuses, we need action.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alot of times after a bad season, a coach is pretty much forced to over haul his staff to save his job. If this season gets as ugly as I think it could, that may be the best thing that ever happens to Dan. I think the guy can coach. And I'd rather see what he can do with a good DC and some better recruiters before we risked hiring another butters or muschamp.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
There is no talking with you Donk.
OIP.0uCOneFng5VMz-j6xQNxrAHaEs

Is the reason you are Swamp Donkey because you ID as a Washington DEM? Now that makes perfect sense.
In the jackasses' defense; he is one of the biggest knuckle-dragging, sheet-wearing, cousin-marrying, peckerwood, Trumpling nitwits on the whole damn board. No brag, just facts.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Glad to see our coaches hard at work getting ready for Missouri....

It's probably the best thing. So far his tutoring the LBs has made them worse each year.

Perhaps they could go it alone and figure it out. Couldn't be worse.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
She looks to big for inside LB. Im guessing Fathead Todd moves her to NT.

(Im kidding. Nothing wrong with a curvy woman. God made them that way. They aren't supposed to look like teenage boys.)

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
She looks to big for inside LB. Im guessing Fathead Todd moves her to NT.

(Im kidding. Nothing wrong with a curvy woman. God made them that way. They aren't supposed to look like teenage boys.)
mama june is curvy and would never be mistaken for a teenage boy. you ready to hit that?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve never gotten the impression that his standards are very high. Be careful what you ask.
I had a friend once who was actually kind of a player. girls loved him, but he would absolutely bed the first damn girl that giggled at him at a bar. no standards at all.

he also didn't undestand false cognates in portuguese from spanish and paid a whore double instead of getting the gang bang he wanted in Brazil. oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.