Dorky Dan Excuse Thread

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You wanna hear a cold reality...you and your wife are now in an endless quagmire of college football mediocrity
The Auburn brass aren’t like the UF brass either. They still believe in winning there. Saying that, I think they are nearly done with Malzahn.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
The Auburn brass aren’t like the UF brass either. They still believe in winning there. Saying that, I think they are nearly done with Malzahn.

Gus doubled down with Nix and then Morris...he better win this weekend or there’s gonna a long off week...I don’t understand why he won’t run the ball...when he does they’re successful...he’s the mirror image of muschamp

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
bump...

just in case we need this, I want it close by.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, we were without Carter for the 1st half. I'm sure we could've beat them without their 5-6 starters if only he could've played in the 1st half for us.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ooo! I wanna try! Is this what we're looking for?

1. I'm a grumpy malcontent and I criticize everything and everyone.

2. I love Gators football, that's why I have to hate every Gators football coach and player. That's why I hate every recruit, notwithstanding those with big butts. My love for the Gators fuels my hatred for the members of the program, especially head coaches, coordinators, and QB's. I am a guardian, ensuring that only perfection, and perfection which can be guaranteed to us, will be accepted for my beloved Gators.

3. If I support the Gator coaches and players, their failures will reflect on me, becoming my failures.

5. I may not be good at math, but I am really good at mocking others. I'm best at mocking those I know best, so while it would be enjoyable to mock the other teams, I really shine when I mock the teams I love.

6. I hate everyone. It's not just Dan Mullen, I hate everyone. Well, I'm better than everyone. My perspective is not only right, it's the only viable way to look at it. I can't stand the incompetence of everyone. They don't understand anything. Only I understand and would succeed if I could do their job. Alas, my commitment to exposing their flaws, obvious to me, in a public online forum occupies my time.

My psychologist vacillates between diagnosing me with narcissistic personality disorder and paranoid personality disorder manifesting from my deep-seeded feelings of inadequacies stemming from severely toxic understanding of my own identity requiring a compensatory loathing for others in an effort to establish value for myself.

You would behave the same way as I do if you were in my shoes.

Let me know if I'm doing this right. I've got some more, but I'll give others a chance before dumping some more. In the mean time "Dorky Dan" has a question about his haterz...

giphy.gif

...and Kyle Trask wants to know...

giphy.gif

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

2. I love Gators football, that's why I have to hate every Gators football coach and player. That's why I hate every recruit, notwithstanding those with big butts. My love for the Gators fuels my hatred for the members of the program, especially head coaches, coordinators, and QB's. I am a guardian, ensuring that only perfection, and perfection which can be guaranteed to us, will be accepted for my beloved Gators.

3. If I support the Gator coaches and players, their failures will reflect on me, becoming my failures.

5. I may not be good at math, but I am really good at mocking others. I'm best at mocking those I know best, so while it would be enjoyable to mock the other teams, I really shine when I mock the teams I love.

6. I hate everyone. It's not just Dan Mullen, I hate everyone. Well, I'm better than everyone. My perspective is not only right, it's the only viable way to look at it. I can't stand the incompetence of everyone. They don't understand anything. Only I understand and would succeed if I could do their job. Alas, my commitment to exposing their flaws, obvious to me, in a public online forum occupies my time.

My psychologist vacillates between diagnosing me with narcissistic personality disorder and paranoid personality disorder manifesting from my deep-seeded feelings of inadequacies stemming from severely toxic understanding of my own identity requiring a compensatory loathing for others in an effort to establish value for myself.

Let me know if I'm doing this right. I've got some more, but I'll give others a chance before dumping some more. In the mean time "Dorky Dan" has a question about his haterz...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Wrong!

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Goofing on donkeys is just good clean fun. Well done Europa... Greetings and salutations from the hinterlands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb