Dorky Dan Excuse Thread

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Just a refresher to the excuses.

10. Bammer wuz kidnapping our recruits (HOF)....
Actually True: Leatherwood.
10. Bammer wuz kidnapping our recruits (HOF)
It is known.

Maybe we could run the ball if we had a 5-star road grader like Leatherwood. He wanted to be a Gator.
Every time I watch Bama, I watch that monster play and I wonder what might have been.

See also #7
16. Their crowd was making noise.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
10. Bammer wuz kidnapping our recruits (HOF)....
Actually True: Leatherwood.
10. Bammer wuz kidnapping our recruits (HOF)
It is known.

Maybe we could run the ball if we had a 5-star road grader like Leatherwood. He wanted to be a Gator.
He wanted to be a Gator but he was too dumb to call the FBI and let him know he's been kidnapped?

Jeeeebus Christ, @Slevin. you can't do that.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What a fuchsing loser. Horrible play calling and benching your Heisman Candidate the entire 2nd half. Great defense BTW,

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Our scout team lost to OK by 35. Gave up the most yards on the ground in the history of the Cotton Bowl and allowed Oklahoma to score the most points in program history in a Bowl game. More than Wilkinson, more than Switzer.

LSU’s Scout team came into the Swamp and won. I don’t think Zook, Chump or Mac would have sunk to that. Dan is a bum. Plain and simple.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our scout team lost to OK by 35. Gave up the most yards on the ground in the history of the Cotton Bowl and allowed Oklahoma to score the most points in program history in a Bowl game. More than Wilkinson, more than Switzer.

LSU’s Scout team came into the Swamp and won. I don’t think Zook, Chump or Mac would have sunk to that. Dan is a bum. Plain and simple.

There's a painful a lot of amount of truth in this stat. It's undeniable. I'm sure there will be some to defend but DAMN.

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
This game was meaningless. This just proves us beating depleted Michigan last year was meaningless as well. These bowl games are becoming a joke with opt out stuff. I'm not even mad. How could I be mad it was basically a scrimmage? I'm only mad it counts as an official game. I'm not mad at trask dan or even grantham. When you are begging shoe thrower to play you are getting desperate.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This game was meaningless. This just proves us beating depleted Michigan last year was meaningless as well. These bowl games are becoming a joke with opt out stuff. I'm not even mad. How could I be mad it was basically a scrimmage? I'm only mad it counts as an official game. I'm not mad at trask dan or even grantham. When you are begging shoe thrower to play you are getting desperate.

You see the bottom line...... It wasn't a game, it was a exhibition that we should have walked away from..... opt out!!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Can always count on a few to excuse anything.

Get embarrassed in record breaking fashion on national tv. Not our fault, doesn't matter, shouldn't count, nothing to see, move along.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Still sucking that Dan cawk I see.

Impressive. Most people at least have gag reflexes.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dan is just following the 12 Leadership Principles that I learned in the Marine Corps, which translate beautifully into any sort of leadership position.

1 Be technically and tactically proficient.

2 Know yourself and seek self-improvement.

3 Know your Marines and look out for their welfare.

4 Keep your Marines informed.

5 Set the example.

6 Ensure that the task is understood, supervised, and accomplished.

7 Train your Marines as a team.

8 Make sound and timely decisions.

9 Develop a sense of responsibility among subordinates.

10 Employ your command in accordance with its capabilities.

11 Seek responsibility and take responsibility for your actions

12 After failing miserably, blame everything on your subordinates

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dan is more Gator than opt out people. I'll stick behind him 100%>. How's your boy taggart doing?
Taggart? Youre fugging stoned.

Dan was yhe most important opt out. Of all the loser coaches in history, none have opted out ofbowl prep andtookhis 36th week of vacation instead.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Dan is more Gator than opt out people. I'll stick behind him 100%>. How's your boy taggart doing? Mullen has proven to be best choose so far. He just needs to get his D figured out.
This is the dumbest post in the history of this board, but impressive nonetheless.

I'm surprised you can speak with dan's D so far down your throat.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, it’s not a good sign to be essentially at the start of year #4 and scrambling around for wholesale answers on defense. We’ll no sooner get that resolved than a recruiting deficiency will leave us thin on offense.

By then, Mullen will have his own reality TV show. It’ll be called “You Can Fool All of the People Some of the Time and Some of the People All of the Time As Long As You Know How to Change the Subject When Anyone Asks.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.