Dorky Dan Excuse Thread

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, you know you wanted Taggart over Mullen. I hope Trask comes back just to spite you. Happy New Year! Ass.
:lmao2: Sure. And I didnt mock Black Tiwtter Matters and anyone who suggested hiring a guy with a fuchsing losing record was a good idea.

Im sure you remember it clearly, through the haze of your bottle of boones farm.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, it’s not a good sign to be essentially at the start of year #4 and scrambling around for wholesale answers on defense. We’ll no sooner get that resolved than a recruiting deficiency will leave us thin on offense.

By then, Mullen will have his own reality TV show. It’ll be called “You Can Fool All of the People Some of the Time and Some of the People All of the Time As Long As You Know How to Change the Subject When Anyone Asks.”
Go look at Donnie's resume again.

You have to be brain dead to be surprised by this.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let him figure it out. Give it time. Even ucla chip Kelly is in the right direction. Firing your coach every four years is a waste of time.
Youre a fuchsing idiot.

He has been a coach for 12 years now. He hasnt figured anything ou and never will.

Loser to his Cowbell DNA.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah...if Mullen keeps Grantham, it's SEC Title or bust. Cutting Grantham would by him two years. Based on what I saw Wednesday, if that's the future we are looking at, 6-6 next year is the goal. Of course, there are a ton of people who believe it takes a coach 10 years just to get their players in and another 5 to implement their system. IF it were up to Swamp Gas, Mac would still be here and the Gator Standard would be 110+ ranked offenses.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Let him figure it out. Give it time. Even ucla chip Kelly is in the right direction. Firing your coach every four years is a waste of time.
Chip Kelly had a 3-4 season. I guess if you're coming off a 2 win season than 3 wins is "progress". Yeesh.

The waste of time is keeping coaches that are never going to win anything more years to eff it up further.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No, Muschamp would still be here, actually.
man did those pumpers love muschamp.

remember AR and Nola in absolute dismay that we were letting go of such a great coach who was probably just going to go to South Carolina and beat us every year.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
funny thing is I know a few gators that hated Chimp and think Mullen is not far off, has the offense figured out just needs to get the defense in order. But how is that different from Chimp with his defense able to keep us in some games but the offense a disaster? I don’t really see an improvement, why can’t Stricklin see it or worse, do something about it.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
funny thing is I know a few gators that hated Chimp and think Mullen is not far off, has the offense figured out just needs to get the defense in order. But how is that different from Chimp with his defense able to keep us in some games but the offense a disaster? I don’t really see an improvement, why can’t Stricklin see it or worse, do something about it.
He's not a fan, he's an administrator, no passion for the football team. As long as it remains a cash cow for the other sports he's fine.
If or when mediocrity doesn't pay the bills any more then you'll see change.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's not a fan, he's an administrator, no passion for the football team. As long as it remains a cash cow for the other sports he's fine.
If or when mediocrity doesn't pay the bills any more then you'll see change.
Theyve already strangled the profits, as we have fallen from 2nd or 3rd to top 20 in income.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Dan is more Gator than opt out people. I'll stick behind him 100%>. How's your boy taggart doing? Mullen has proven to be best choose so far. He just needs to get his D figured out.
Dan is a fukin low class prick. He don't have any interest in " figuring out his D". His comments after the ou were as embarrassing as anything butters ever said. **** him

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Back to the original premise of this sparkling gem of a thread...DM excuses:

1.The dog ate my homework (LSU)

2. The dog ate my shorts (Bama)

3. The dog ate my brain (OK)

4. The dog ate my future (post game presser)

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How is it that you hope that we get rid of Mullen? Do you hope that our football team tanks it the next couple of years at 4-8 or worse so he can get fired? Never really hope for the program to go completely into the dumper like FSU but if that is what it takes to get a great coach then maybe we have to hope for that to happen. Fleck, Campbell, and Fickell could probably be had but don't have a real connection to the program. Or do we hope that Mullen can turn things around like he did after the Mac debacle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator