Down goes Tennessee!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
BVD is actually a really good dude. He's been having serious health issues for a while now. I personally hope he pulls through. Would hate to hear he passed. I've had convos with him before and to be honest, I like him more than some of you dweebs :grin:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
**** those bat-flipping cocksuckers. **** UcheaT. Hard, with Tony George, Will Grier and Felipe Franks's dicks.

Oh, did I say **** 10 RC? Yes, **** them.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
BVD is actually a really good dude. He's been having serious health issues for a while now. I personally hope he pulls through. Would hate to hear he passed. I've had convos with him before and to be honest, I like him more than some of you dweebs :grin:
whose line GIF

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Ox, I think it might be time to let Durty go.... :spank:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, most of you would really get a kick out him if you ever had a convo with him. He's a super nice guy, really funny, and has a lot of respect for Florida.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I look forward to the day when we can be upset about the team we root for misses out on getting to the finals of some sport etc., instead of having to take solace that teams we despise get ousted. But since we have not even been within a sniff of anything that matters in quite some time, guess we have to take what we can get.
1655178243448.gif

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Like few Vol fans I know of, BVD is a realist. He remembers a Tennessee loss long enough to brood over it in his videos, unlike your average Volzheimer afflicted type.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Like few Vol fans I know of, BVD is a realist. He remembers a Tennessee loss long enough to brood over it in his videos, unlike your average Volzheimer afflicted type.
I have several friends who are Voles fans and they are all actually really good folks. They are frustrated at how one sided it’s been but they take the ball busting pretty well. They also don’t hate UF nearly as much as they hate Ugly.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I like him too.
He is an excellent representation of the typical Vol fan. Each season as his confidence builds he starts to believe that this is the year and he starts his trash talk.
Once Tennessee suffers their annual reality check, he is very entertaining while he works through his grief in front of us. He doesn’t attack referees, he doesn’t look for excuses, instead he candidly talks about all the failings of the program he loves and follows this with painful praise for the opponent.

I enjoy the way he takes the pain instead of lashing out.

Last edited:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I like him too.
He is an excellent representation of the typical Vol fan. Each season as his confidence builds he starts to believe that this is the year and he starts his trash talk.
Once Tennessee suffers their annual reality check, he is very entertaining while he works through his grief in front of us. He doesn’t attack referees, he doesn’t look for excuses, instead he candidly talks about all the failings of the program he loves and follows this with painful praise for the opponent.

I enjoy the way he takes the pain instead of lashing out.
I have several friends that are Volunqueer fans too. And yes, most of them are really good guys that can take the ribbing every year, year in and year out, and on and on and on and on...I bet that gets tiresome for them... Oh well... I still hope that when Awbren plays UcheaT in football that the ground opens up seconds before kickoff and swallows the stadium, both teams, coaches, bands, fanbases, and even the concession stand workers then closes up like there never was anything ever there.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I have several friends that are Volunqueer fans too. And yes, most of them are really good guys that can take the ribbing every year, year in and year out, and on and on and on and on...I bet that gets tiresome for them... Oh well... I still hope that when Awbren plays UcheaT in football that the ground opens up seconds before kickoff and swallows the stadium, both teams, coaches, bands, fanbases, and even the concession stand workers then closes up like there never was anything ever there.

Same thing I was thinking about bama, free shoes and the ball lickers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator