Down goes Tennessee!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
“The coach that didn’t care about anything, well, they’re getting a little bit of a taste of humble pie up on Rocky Top today,” Finebaum said. “A tough pill to swallow for the Volunteers. Peyton Manning showing up on Friday. Does Tennessee ever win when Peyton Manning shows up?”

:lol2::lol::lol2:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
“The coach that didn’t care about anything, well, they’re getting a little bit of a taste of humble pie up on Rocky Top today,” Finebaum said. “A tough pill to swallow for the Volunteers. Peyton Manning showing up on Friday. Does Tennessee ever win when Peyton Manning shows up?”

:lol2::lol::lol2:
Other than the SECcg in 97 they never did win any championships under PM... :whistle:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Its fun to point and laugh, but ill be honest and say I'd be willing to trade sully for vitello and even throw in a big bag of oxbucks to sweeten the deal. That dude has that team playing really well and has for a couple seasons. Other than 1 breakthrough season, sully doesnt do much in the post season either. At least Tennessee can hit the damn ball.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Its fun to point and laugh, but ill be honest and say I'd be willing to trade sully for vitello and even throw in a big bag of oxbucks to sweeten the deal. That dude has that team playing really well and has for a couple seasons. Other than 1 breakthrough season, sully doesnt do much in the post season either. At least Tennessee can hit the damn ball.
Jeebus I remember the days when Durty would actually join in with trashing Tennessee instead of lecturing us. What a letdown.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
@Durty South Swamp I can’t stand Sully but that’s not what this thread is about. In your eyes, can we no longer make fun of UGA now that they won it all? You probably think we shouldn’t “disrespect” FSU either.

I’m sending you to Swamp Gas.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
@Durty South Swamp I can’t stand Sully but that’s not what this thread is about. In your eyes, can we no longer make fun of UGA now that they won it all? You probably think we shouldn’t “disrespect” FSU either.

I’m sending you to Swamp Gas.
That take is about as retarded as your haircut :wink2:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
someone needs to poach their coach and make them melt down, then start another gruden thread :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.