Down goes Tennessee!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
ND knocks off #1 seed and the cockiest team I’ve ever seen in baseball. Absolutely LOVE watching Tennessee lose on their home field.

Discuss.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
I couldn't be happier. The most demonstrative baseball team I have ever seen. Just like basketball.

Why are they so insecure in everything they do? Nevermind, I know the answer to that.

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
I usually back the SEC team in the baseball post season. But in the case of the "Voles" I went all in for the Golden Domers.

No team in recent memory deserved to get their asses kicked in their biggest came of the season. They talked the talk but could not walk the walk.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
So BSPN was incorrect? The chiggers are not the greatest college baseball team ever in history? Das is schade!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Now if only ARKY can somehow make it to and win the CWS then JBoss can officially declare UF the national champs, as we beat AKRY 2 of 3 in the regular season and once in the SEC tourney. If JBoss decrees it, so it is true!

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Now if only ARKY can somehow make it to and win the CWS then JBoss can officially declare UF the national champs, as we beat AKRY 2 of 3 in the regular season and once in the SEC tourney. If JBoss decrees it, so it is true!

The Arkies advanced.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So BSPN was incorrect? The chiggers are not the greatest college baseball team ever in history? Das is schade!

BSPN has a knack for premature declarations like this.
Now the 2022 vowels can take their place right next to the 2005 USC Trojans that BSPN declared the greatest college football team of all time four days before Texas beat them for the title.

I am not sure when I last was so happy to see a team lose like this Tennessee baseball team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb