Driskel revenge or another poor outing?

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
NCOGator said:
As a starter of those 17 games how many did he lose? I know he isn't the best out there, but he is the best chance we got to winning the SEC. Do I need to remind you of last year?
So you are a fan of the back boobs? LOL

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n53762 said:
What cracks me up is when people cite Tebow's horrific stats in the NFL, people here say BUT HE'S 8-4 AS A STARTER, BAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :wobble:

But when people cite Driskel's record as a starter here, the keyboard diarrhea starts. :kiffin:

aren't you one of those people who laughs when tebows record as a starter is mentioned?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Call me crazy but I like our qb situation better than theirs.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
(1) He's got to stay healthy.
(2) He's got to connect on at least two deep balls to stretch that Bammer D for UF to have a shot.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE- said:
What cracks me up is when people cite Tebow's horrific stats in the NFL, people here say BUT HE'S 8-4 AS A STARTER, BAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :wobble:

But when people cite Driskel's record as a starter here, the keyboard diarrhea starts. :kiffin:
i believe i mentioned this in another thread...the double standards in this place is hysterical.
Wow! I hadn't heard or realized that. That's really interesting.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
I do. Driskel has been in big games like this

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Great receivers who catch everything thrown to them and a few things not can make a QB miraculously a lot better. Takes two to tango. Amirite?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
threatmatrix;54092 said:
Great receivers who catch everything thrown to them and a few things not can make a QB miraculously a lot better. Takes two to tango. Amirite?
Donte Culpepper says otherwise

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Are u old enough to remember Terry Bradshaw. An average QB but he had Swann and Stalworth to throw at. They caught everything and made him a hall of famer and he won 4 Super Bowls.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
threatmatrix;54122 said:
Are u old enough to remember Terry Bradshaw. An average QB but he had Swann and Stalworth to throw at. They caught everything and made him a hall of famer and he won 4 Super Bowls.
Sorry, your previous statement was confusing

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Ray Finkle said:
threatmatrix;54122 said:
Sorry, your previous statement was confusing
I'm confused by your confusion.

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE- said:

i believe i mentioned this in another thread...the double standards in this place is hysterical.
Are you serious right now? Tebow in the NFL never got an offseason. The only one he had as a lockout year and the coach/gm didn't want him there. Plus, by the time Tebow got ont he field the team was 1-4 and playing like crap. After he came in they acted like they cared about football again and finished 8-4 as a starter. Driskell on the other hand has a head coach that changed his entire offensive system just to suit his QB's needs (other obvious reasons too but this was one of the reasons CWM mentioned though). Without going any further, don't try to compare the two situations because they are more different then they are similiar. With that said, I will still cheer for th Gators no matter what.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatormanTX;n53815 said:
Just curious what the excuses will be if he play as expected
If he plays as expected then we would have won the game. He's 14-3 as a starter, right ? If you had 17 chances of anything and 14 turned out a certain way then the expected result would be in the 14 favor.....In other words if we win there won't be any excuses......Oh wait, this is a Doom and Gloom message board.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
t-gator;n53925 said:

The funny thing is T, he's actually done better in games that I thought we might lose. 2012 FSU, LSU, USCe. and done worse in games that I was SURE we were going to win like 2012 UGA, Mizzou, La. Lafayfette, and Sugar Bowl and the 2013 UM game.....He's kinda like a box of chocolates. You just never know what you're going to get. :)

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n54352 said:
The funny thing is T, he's actually done better in games that I thought we might lose. 2012 FSU, LSU, USCe. and done worse in games that I was SURE we were going to win like 2012 UGA, Mizzou, La. Lafayfette, and Sugar Bowl and the 2013 UM game.....He's kinda like a box of chocolates. You just never know what you're going to get. :)

:lol:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Captain Sasquatch said:

Yes, it runs straight from between their ears and ends up spattered on my screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.