Driskel revenge or another poor outing?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Someone just reminded me that we were laughing that Tyler Murphy only passed for 70 yards last week while he ran for 200 yards and beat a top 10 team.

Remember when we were laughing at that?

Good times.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n56823 said:
If you can't pass and you can't run, and you are a turnover machine, how could you possibly give us the best chance to win?

I also love the circular logic. Driskel gives us the best chance to win because he's had all the reps. No one else can play or practice with the 1s because Driskel gives us the best chance to win.

WTF is this boycrush Chimp has on Driskel? I swear I've never seen anything like it.

The only thing I can figure is Muschamp promised him the job if he stay committed once Brantley left. People were swearing Muschamp told Driskel's dad that.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n56834 said:
Sas is correct. Putting this all on JD is wrong. He's been put through the ringer, endured terrible coaching and is the starter simply because after 4 years, WM hasn't found someone better. I get frustrated with him, but he's clearly not the real issue here.

Yes he is mostly but Muschamp is so hard headed he wont make a change. Before Murphy hurt his shoulder he definitely played better than Driskel ever has last season.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Gator Fever;n56909 said:
The only thing I can figure is Muschamp promised him the job if he stay committed once Brantley left. People were swearing Muschamp told Driskel's dad that.

If so, why would he stick with that now? what's Driskel going to do if he's benched? sue? :D

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n53925 said:
Call me crazy but I like our qb situation better than theirs. I do. Driskel has been in big games like this

You may never live that post down t-gator.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
soflagator said:
Sas is correct. Putting this all on JD is wrong. He's been put through the ringer, endured terrible coaching and is the starter simply because after 4 years, WM hasn't found someone better. I get frustrated with him, but he's clearly not the real issue here.
Are you saying we can win with him? Because he's done in my book and I was in his corner until halftime, now I'm done with him.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Law98gator;n56823 said:
If you can't pass and you can't run, and you are a turnover machine, how could you possibly give us the best chance to win?

I also love the circular logic. Driskel gives us the best chance to win because he's had all the reps. No one else can play or practice with the 1s because Driskel gives us the best chance to win.

WTF is this boycrush Chimp has on Driskel? I swear I've never seen anything like it.

I was against you on these two until the bitter end. well the end has come and gone for me, I'm with you Law. I want them both out. How can any Gator fan still be behind these two? We are now a below avg. team in the SEC. :sadnanner:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.