Duck, Duck, Goose Runningback Rotation...

GrumpyGator

Oct 2, 2016
What a freaking joke. We have 2 running backs that want the Rock and actually fight for yardage. Perine & Scarlett. Each of them has had awesome drives to only be taken out just when they get their mojo going. Beginning to believe that Mac's pressers are actually revealing that he may not be putting on a show. He actually is the reincarnation of Gomer Pyle. "Let's see boys, who we gonna run this play? Line up, Line up...Duck, Duck, Goose...your turn, aummm what's your name? ahh shucks who cares, just get in there".
Then there's the play calling, sorry guys we're in trouble.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I have been sunshine pumper as I can be over the years, but this is just bad coaching. How after hours and hours of so called self evaluation and breaking down tape that you can't see that you're hindering the production of the ground game by constantly swapping the moving parts is beyond me. We don't have smart coaches.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I think it is simple. This coaching staff is afraid to make the hard decisions on personnel. Either they are afraid they will hurt someone's feelings or they don't know how to evaluate running backs. But the RB rotation is costing us way more than it is paying off. This is worse than "poor" coaching. It is "stupid" coaching.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is totally normal, it's not like a program like Bama has had one workhorse running back and they have been the most successful program over the last 5 years.

Except for Mark Ingram, Trent Richardson, Eddie Lacy, TJ Yeldon, and Derek Henry...

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is totally normal, it's not like a program like Bama has had one workhorse running back and they have been the most successful program over the last 5 years.

Except for Mark Ingram, Trent Richardson, Eddie Lacy, TJ Yeldon, and Derek Henry...
Which is all the more confusing because Mac was the freakin' offensive coordinator at Bama for some of those backs and should understand this more than anyone.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
And again, why is Herndon even in the game?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
1*f2_mRim3OiHQMPShHY67sQ.jpeg

It's all about the 'little buddy participation award" mentality... apparently

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online