Gator Basketball Dumb senior on last year's basketball team ?

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
Mike white said a senior on last years team was dumb enough to say I'm just glad we're going to make the tournament to him with 4 games left. Mike white couldn't believe he must of fell for one of those Bracketology things and thought the last four games wouldn't even matter. So he has been addressing the team about the tournament last two years. How dumb are these players? Who was dumb enough to tell him him this? Man no wonder we are losing

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mike white said a senior on last years team was dumb enough to say I'm just glad we're going to make the tournament to him with 4 games left. Mike white couldn't believe he must of fell for one of those Bracketology things and thought the last four games wouldn't even matter. So he has been addressing the team about the tournament last two years. How dumb are these players? Who was dumb enough to tell him him this? Man no wonder we are losing

So CMW is now calling his players dumb?

On second thought, the player was playing for CMW so......

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He didn't say dumb but he told the guy are you kidding me? Like he was dumb I'm guessing

Your post said:
"Mike white said a senior on last years team was dumb enough to say I'm just glad we're going to make the tournament to him with 4 games left." So.....

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
Your post said:
"Mike white said a senior on last years team was dumb enough to say I'm just glad we're going to make the tournament to him with 4 games left." So.....
Sorry for the confusion I added the dumb part it's not like a direct quote. I was trying to sum it up I heard it on a podcast

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'm tired of posting this, but it needs repeating. His players have had this attitude for 3 straight seasons. At some point, it becomes his fault and not the players. He is doing something to foster such nonchalant attitudes. Scottie essentially said something similar in an interview this year. It is on Youtube.

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
I'm tired of posting this, but it needs repeating. His players have had this attitude for 3 straight seasons. At some point, it becomes his fault and not the players. He is doing something to foster such nonchalant attitudes. Scottie essentially said something similar in an interview this year. It is on Youtube.
I don't know he's been telling them they can be left out of tournament . They have to improve the resume. I don't think the complacent thing is him.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I don't know he's been telling them they can be left out of tournament . They have to improve the resume. I don't think the complacent thing is him.

White’s teams are up and down. Sometimes they play hard, sometimes they don’t. He’s complained about this year as he has the previous two seasons. At some point, it has to be the HC’s fault. He cleaned house in the offseason to get rid of all those problems. Yet, they still remain.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
White’s teams are up and down. Sometimes they play hard, sometimes they don’t. He’s complained about this year as he has the previous two seasons. At some point, it has to be the HC’s fault. He cleaned house in the offseason to get rid of all those problems. Yet, they still remain.....
One of the hottest teams in the league? Lets see if they can keep it up, but it is okay to have a little hope that we might not totally suck (including the coaches) and are getting it together as far as cohesion between the young guns and the experienced core at the right time of year for a change.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
One of the hottest teams in the league? Lets see if they can keep it up, but it is okay to have a little hope that we might not totally suck (including the coaches) and are getting it together as far as cohesion between the young guns and the experienced core at the right time of year for a change.

One of the hottest teams in the league? You must be trolling. Having hope is one thing, being delusional is another. In the last 8 games we are 6-2, with one win against a tourney team. And that team, LSU, is 2-5 is its last 7 games. They have completely fallen apart.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
One of the hottest teams in the league? You must be trolling. Having hope is one thing, being delusional is another. In the last 8 games we are 6-2, with one win against a tourney team. And that team, LSU, is 2-5 is its last 7 games. They have completely fallen apart.
Yes, Kentucky, Auburn and Florida the 3 hottest teams. We smoked AU and played UK very close at Rupp and will get a chance to even the season matchup with them on March 7th.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Yes, Kentucky, Auburn and Florida the 3 hottest teams. We smoked AU and played UK very close at Rupp and will get a chance to even the season matchup with them on March 7th.

I completely misread you post. :headslap:

I thought you were referring to the ncaa instead of the sec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator