Dumbest playcall of all time? UGA fans melting down

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
QUOTE="78, post: 812665, member: 4"]The call was mind boggling. I'm sure UGA's fans feel the same. Let them all wallow in the muck.[/QUOTE]
I can not imagine being a Dawg fan tonight. I’m sure the boards are in complete meltdown. :ohnoez:

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

Sure Traz. Kirby ****ing Bangz saw something he could capitalize on Nick ****ing Saban’s punt safe defense. For ****’s sake, would you give your defensive superiority complex a rest for just once? Just admit it without all the drama. Bangz just called the worst play of all time. Period.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The call was mind boggling. I'm sure UGA's fans feel the same. Let them all wallow in the muck.

Oh they are. Between the noles and now this, the Rivals board is like the fat kid walking into WIlly Wonka’s factory. I won sleep for hours.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Since y'all hate Georgia so much, I guess you can relate. I was just ELATED when I saw that call. They handed the game to Alabama on a silver platter. I mean 4th and 11 straight into Alabama's defense at midfield with the game tied and what, 3 minutes left? It just doesn't get much dumber than that.

Where are the best forums that I can read to see the Georgia fans' frustration?

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017

Maybe you're right. Just never seen JF do anything meaningful in any serious game, apart from mop up duty. At least EJ rushed for something against UGA. Had a pass attempt that was touchdown if not for a PI. I don't think Fields had any yards today, against LSU, or against missou. He wasn't even let into the game against us.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There should be an umpire allowance for throwing a flag after a play like that. Kirby's folly should be marked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator