Dump Thread

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Because he's about to pull off a second straight Butters class, and he's proven his ceiling is 3-4 losses with this amount of talent.
You thought Franks had hit his ceiling. And you are counting his first class as a bust when he had 10 minutes to recruit it. One year and he sucks. What sucks is all the "gators" that jumped off the band wagon after amazing success. Fck them and all the other negators that feel so fckn entitled. There are at least another 20 programs pumping all kinds of $$$ and resources into being the cock of the walk like were were the last quarter century at times. It is competitive as hell now, Im gonna give our HBC more than one year before I start shtitting on all of it. But that is a lie cause you know I would never shtiitt on our program...............gator born and gator bred........gator till im long past dead.
:pe:...............;)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
new fella, you are crossing over into :pumper::pumper::pumper: ville with that kinda talk. I have only read a few posts here but I hope you were ready for the blowback from the resident geniuses.............and poop heads.........welcome to our :kick: world.....
Dumbazz that is Quasimodo. He isn't new.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NotQyteNeoMember

i cant keep up with aliases .......i just went on this.........but quasi or whatever he is a breath of fresh air........or something
"Lord" Quasi is a breath of fresh air for you?

I think he was actually some kind of Sid Underling, not an actual "Lord". Too white.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
well, he didnt come in here :poop: on the team, the coach, the QB, the AD, recruiting ,etc etc.......I call that a breath of fresh air.........or at least making it FAIR AND BALANCED...........:giggity: (first time I used that one)

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
:pe:

We know, Corch. No one loves losing more than you.
Actually for my first 5 decades NOBODY hated losing more than me and I RARELY ever lost.........at anything. Competitive to a fault. But I was compassionate competitor.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Speaking of Sid/Quasi...how’s Hitman doing? Did he light it up in college and go high in the NFL draft?

Hit Man flamed out spectacularly at football due to his overbearing Uncle Sid. To retaliate against Sid, he ended up in Gainesville terrorizing the current Gator football players. Goes by T Bang or something.

Last edited:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t even recognize this place anymore
wth.gif

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
"Outright false." Have to call BS on this. This was to be MSU's year. Watch them plummet next year. 8-4 losing to the underdog Gators is not what their fans wanted. Oh, btw, their fans were bragging the new coach ran the same offense. CDM had to make a major change in the offense here.
They got the same record they got every year under Mullen. Actually a little better than average and significantly better if they win their bowl game. What does fan expectation have to do with the reality that Mullen was a 4-5 loss a year coach at MSU?

69–46 = 7.7 wins a year (including 8 last year). If they win their bowl game this year, Moorhead will have tied the second best record of Mullen's entire 9 year career in his first year. By no measure has there been any drop off.

On the other hand I fully agree Mullen has over-achieved in his first year here, especially if he pulls off the Bowl win. With a Bowl loss it will be a very typical 4 loss season for Mullen, but still probably a little better than what we expected.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think Mullen showed he had some sense coaching with how he limited Franks issues and called plays. I am just worried if the recruiting doesn't improve we could be an also ran 9-3 and 10-2 team that doesn't make the SECCG hardly due to Georgia's Bama level recruiting. One good thing is FSU and Miami seem to be giving us a chance to take this state back in recruiting starting with the 2020 class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.