Dwags lose OC to NFL

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia is 95% going to lose their OC. He used to be an OC in the NFL (most recent with Bucs'), and has had multiple interviews this cycle. Just read he got a second interview with Ravens.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia is 95% going to lose their OC. He used to be an OC in the NFL (most recent with Bucs'), and has had multiple interviews this cycle. Just read he got a second interview with Ravens.
plotting episode 4 GIF

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think who's calling their plays matters that much. They win basically every 1v1 battle due to crootin. We should maybe try to do the same.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Just great ... now they'll have an excuse when we pound their faces into the dirt.

happy dog GIF by Looney Tunes

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Idk, maybe its wishful thinking on my part, but I do think Georgia has some concern or at least pause. First, despite his apparent lack of NFL level talent, one can make an argument that Bennett was a generational college QB. Back to back titles does that, and there are definitely critical games that he won for them with his leadership and ability to make plays on the field. If you buy that generational argument, then in all probability they are not going to get the level of production from that position in the coming years, despite all the 5* qbs on roster. Second, coupled with a new OC, could spell some hiccups along the way. Im not saying that they are going to go 6-6 but I do think they will be more at risk to drop a game or two despite their roster. Still will probably be in SEC champ game.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Good spot for Monken. Very good college OC now going to NFL team with a glorified college QB. Monken was very good at isolating the guys that were his best players and made changes to suit his players. That is not common in college football.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Good spot for Monken. Very good college OC now going to NFL team with a glorified college QB. Monken was very good at isolating the guys that were his best players and made changes to suit his players. That is not common in college football.

424BC6CD-6991-495F-9409-F247BAED10AA.jpeg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I remember when donk said monken would ensure they don't score cuz he's garbage and just runs the ball with vanilla plays. I'm sure we'll hear something similar about bobo. Bottom line is with the talent on that roster, peewee herman could dial up touchdowns.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I remember when donk said monken would ensure they don't score cuz he's garbage and just runs the ball with vanilla plays. I'm sure we'll hear something similar about bobo. Bottom line is with the talent on that roster, peewee herman could dial up touchdowns.
I agree. Bobo has never impressed me that much, but when one has that kind of talent, particualry an OL that gives the QB all day to throw, you'll put up a lot of points. It's also why any OC would take that job in a heartbeat: great resume builder. Bobo will succeed there and in a few years get another HC opportunity.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
**** Georgia and duck all
Leghumpers including the outgoing and incoming dirtbags. May they all rot in hell where they belong .

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
**** Georgia and duck all
Leghumpers including the outgoing and incoming dirtbags. May they all rot in hell where they belong .
No really, how do you actuaal (actually) feel?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator