Dwags lose OC to NFL

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Definitely not what the Dwag fans wanted.
This. Bobo is ass. I'm trying to remember a a memorable offense he's put on the field. They bitched about Bobo for years. And they just lost their 7 year starter at qb. We should be celebrating this

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This. Bobo is ass. I'm trying to remember a a memorable offense he's put on the field. They bitched about Bobo for years. And they just lost their 7 year starter at qb. We should be celebrating this
i remember this comment, verbatim, from donk and a few others when they hired the last guy. They have enough talent to make any halfass guy that can read a play sheet look good. go ahead and celebrate, then watch the exact same thing next fall.

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
It doesn't matter who their quarterback and OC is. With that defense in place they could win 10 games without ever scoring more than 17 points. Muschamp must be creaming his pants.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
It doesn't matter who their quarterback and OC is. With that defense in place they could win 10 games without ever scoring more than 17 points. Muschamp must be creaming his pants.
He'd rather have more control of the offense and win 6 games without ever scoring more than 10 points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.