Dwight Howard charged with sexual assault....on a man

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Terri Garr was the real deal. Many famous movies. ET, Young Frankenstien, Tootsie. Mr Mom. We all adored her.
btw the fascination with this thread just affirms my idea that we have MANY bi curious folks in GC.. When Dubs was here his discussions in chat often became gay oriented, nttatwwt
Are you about to out yourself?

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Terri Garr was the real deal. Many famous movies. ET, Young Frankenstien, Tootsie. Mr Mom. We all adored her.
btw the fascination with this thread just affirms my idea that we have MANY bi curious folks in GC.. When Dubs was here his discussions in chat often became gay oriented, nttatwwt
ET?!? :facepalm:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
well fck it must have been the 8 and 1/2 hours of surgery and subsequent pain meds to for five days that clouded my otherwise crystal clear mind. I knew it was a Steven Spielberg alien movie. That music always enters my mind when I think of it.

f8af8c0a-5380-49c5-9a8d-c379d949203d_text.gif

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
well fck it must have been the 8 and 1/2 hours of surgery and subsequent pain meds to for five days that clouded my otherwise crystal clear mind. I knew it was a Steven Spielberg alien movie. That music always enters my mind when I think of it.

I remember you were tired of the tape residue on your legs, so are you done tucking and did you go with the Ken barbie option?

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I have always wondered about the 1st and 2nd kind of close encounters. Did I miss those movies?

DHoward being gay is not really surprising. More worried about his physique than his game. I am sure Kitty appreciates his "ball skillz" though.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I mean this with the utmost sincerity: if she were ever find herself in such a fortunate situation, I’m quite sure she’d comply with any of your requests.
Aw, c'mon, don't be that way with Terri. You know there'd be a line for that nursing home hottie...lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.