E:60 Simone Biles - E60 Michael Jordan Of Gymnastics

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't know her story, perhaps because I'm so out of the loop. Regardless, it's worth sharing.

Are we gonna be any good this year?

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
All weekend, I had an Olympic-sized har......... well, let's just say I love watching the Olympics.

Cue all you knuckle draggers who only like football. Fire away.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Rhonda Faehn will set the bar extremely high in her first year as president of women gymnastics but were use to that with her time here. Go Simone and GO USA.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We are supposed to dominate women's gymnastics this year. So far we are. It's unfortunate that we are only allowed to have 2 compete for the all-around or else we'd probably sweep the medals.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
US is definitely dominant in women's gymnastics, that's for sure. I'll say this though, all of them look and move more like Serena Williams than Oksana bayule (sp?). There's no grace or elegance to any of our hopefuls anymore, just sheer raw power and brute strength. Ali Riesman doesn't even have a neck, her head just sits flat on her enormously broad shoulders lol.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Simone is amazing at only 4'8" she is incredibly powerful. Just google her floor routine to see the height she gets. Ali is the gold medal floor routine from london. Watch her first pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator