Early Enrollees

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Chauncey Gardner and Tyreke Tisdale both tweeted yesterday that they're enrolling in January. That gives us a little more breathing room in this class.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My count is 55 schollies (real schollies not walkons with a one year gift) on the roster right now. That includes Kalif Jackson. Seven are seniors (pathetic) who will leave and VH3 will go also. Some think others will leave early.

We signed an additional 19 (less Kalif and Imagonebaby). That's 67. There will be a handful of injuries and more transfers. There are a couple of redshirt juniors that don't deserve to stay on scholly. They are only guaranteed four years. We'll see what happens to them. Jeremi Powell is one, but with depth issues I wonder if he stays anyway.

We took 21 last year, but 2 were EEs. So our number is 19, assuming everyone stays on board. We can then count 6 from the upcoming class back to last class and can sign up to 25 more. Thus, I expect the number to be around 31.

I don't guarantee my math.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Law98gator;n239272 said:
My count is 55 schollies (real schollies not walkons with a one year gift) on the roster right now. That includes Kalif Jackson. Seven are seniors (pathetic) who will leave and VH3 will go also. Some think others will leave early.

We signed an additional 19 (less Kalif and Imagonebaby). That's 67. There will be a handful of injuries and more transfers. There are a couple of redshirt juniors that don't deserve to stay on scholly. They are only guaranteed four years. We'll see what happens to them. Jeremi Powell is one, but with depth issues I wonder if he stays anyway.

We took 21 last year, but 2 were EEs. So our number is 19, assuming everyone stays on board. We can then count 6 from the upcoming class back to last class and can sign up to 25 more. Thus, I expect the number to be around 31.

I don't guarantee my math.
If D'anfernee Mcgriff was figured into the equation you can scratch him off the list because Andrew Spivey says he won't be on the roster this year. He must of took a huge sh*t on the last test he took because I was told if he passed it he was definitely in.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Marianna said:
If D'anfernee Mcgriff was figured into the equation you can scratch him off the list because Andrew Spivey says he won't be on the roster this year. He must of took a huge sh*t on the last test he took because I was told if he passed it he was definitely in.

This sucks if true.

M

Mr. Jones

Founding Member
Founding Member
The fact that Auburn jettisoned McGriff should have given everyone a clue that McGriff would never qualify. UF didn't "flip" him, McElwain took a chance because UF wasn't filling all the spots they had available anyway. You throw sh** up against the wall, sometime it sticks, but sometimes it doesn't. Maybe he'll come after JUCO, and he may be thankful that UF took a flyer on him. Auburn would have done the same, but, unlike UF, they had plenty of guys wanting to join their class.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mr. Jones;n239350 said:
The fact that Auburn jettisoned McGriff should have given everyone a clue that McGriff would never qualify. UF didn't "flip" him, McElwain took a chance because UF wasn't filling all the spots they had available anyway. You throw sh** up against the wall, sometime it sticks, but sometimes it doesn't. Maybe he'll come after JUCO, and he may be thankful that UF took a flyer on him. Auburn would have done the same, but, unlike UF, they had plenty of guys wanting to join their class.

You have a new alias already?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
At this point, it's just creepy.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n239301 said:
This sucks if true.
It's true and it definitely sucks! If you go and listen to Spiveys and Nick's podcast they talked about it today. They also said that he's hoping to go the prep school route and stay away from the JUCO route if possible.

Dec 10, 2014
Marianna said:
It's true and it definitely sucks! If you go and listen to Spiveys and Nick's podcast they talked about it today. They also said that he's hoping to go the prep school route and stay away from the JUCO route if possible.

Damn. I thought I heard a month ago he was in and had completed all his requirements.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:

Damn. :sadnanner:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n239372 said:
It's Coach 9 coming back to haunt Law.....

I'll own that azz just like last time.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Marianna said:

I just worry about other schools getting in his ear while he's not on campus. I know Dee Finley came back, and sucked, but haven't we lost a couple of guys who went this route over the years?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;239424 said:
I just worry about other schools getting in his ear while he's not on campus. I know Dee Finley came back, and sucked, but haven't we lost a couple of guys who went this route over the years?

RFN is a great example of a success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator