Recruiting Early Signing Day 2021

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

He is aggressive and gets some pancake blocks sheds defenders and goes upfield to look for blocking opportunities...much better than Strickland imo

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Ivins said he was gonna sign with UM...he was all set until the UF offer and he plays with Burke so that’s a plus...he’s a Jax kid

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yeah...it was a grades issue...and frees up a spot for barber...check out above film

Yeah, I’m definitely not cut out to be a coach. I read his comments in the Sentinel article. If I had a commit who couldn’t get his act together in freaking HS and had to sign elsewhere, I’d discreetly slip the family a nice note saying either let’s part ways politely, without some sort of mock signing and mock “flipping”, or I announce to the world that your kid can’t pass remedial math class, would never learn a picture-less playbook and would probably get lost between class and dorms.

Making it seem as if he just wasn’t feeling us and suddenly realized he was an African American and could play at a HBC rather than having to because of grades tells me everything I need to know about this clown, and his parents. No accountability for his actions.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I am going off memory, but I think Dopey has lost the top o-lineman in his class fr 3 straight years. What a complete train wreck. That’s embarrassing.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
That dude watched a bunch of highlights and made a video for a kid that’s signing at UF tomorrow...ppl are weird

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator