Recruiting Early Signing Day 2021

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Donk...we get it. We are not Top 5.

We are Top 10 and we don't have the coaching to make up the difference.

Admit...its good but not Elite...Elite is for the Student Body...except Athletes

Elite is for the part of the student body that wasn’t let in because of “reasons”

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'll take a large angry offensive lineman in a trade for a smurf hybrid/kr any day.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
you've got to be kidding. We've played like azz in the first half since mid season. In some of those games did we score on the first drive? Yep, then often followed it up with a whole lot facepalming. It's not fantasy when you have all the other SEC fans in your office routinely ask why florida plays so poorly until after halftime. They see it, and I think you do too.

I get that it’s been that way the last few games. I don’t know if it constitutes “every game” as he said. And if we score on our first possession, which we have even the last few games but then go cold, I think that’s more of an adjustment issue, not game planning. I still think our fist half endings have been near flawless in all but two games. The problem is, those were our two losses.

Save yourself some time Saturday and get a head start with the wife. Just watch half one. If we score in the final minute, we win. Order a shirt. If we don’t score, or worse, give up a FG to close the 2nd quarter, skip the second half. It will only piss you off.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I'm sure its been mentioned somewhere, but whats the deal with Hammond?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I'm sure its been mentioned somewhere, but whats the deal with Hammond?

Grades still a concern...said the summer but that’s the same story we’ve heard before from kids that never make it in (Wardrick Wilson)

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Cam Newton was a 3 star when Meyer offered and a 5 star by the time he signed.

Youre a buffoon.

I do t remember him ever being a 3* but he certainly was not originally a 5* i believe he was a high 4 but he’ll that was 13 years ago
Why has the memory of those days upset so many people? Urban was a notorious astrologer, but he got on Newton early. His offer to Cam basically triggered a bump to four stars and he was eventually made a five star when other schools came after him. Not sure what rating service I followed back then, but it was probably rivals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator