Recruiting Early Signing Day 2021

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

From what I heard he didn’t have a productive senior season coupled with the need for some portal guys esp on the DL might go after a portal slot guy at WR too

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I thought they were pushing for the Destyn Hill (sp) kid to take that spot? Hopefully they feel pretty good about him and asked this kid to look elsewhere.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought they were pushing for the Destyn Hill (sp) kid to take that spot? Hopefully they feel pretty good about him and asked this kid to look elsewhere.

That kid is all fsu because he’s got some close ties. They tried but no way that kid comes to UF

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
good god. time to move on

What's pathetic is this staff took a commitment from him TWICE and he's been academically disqualified TWICE.

Fool me once shame on you....fool me twice.....

So instead of focusing on an OL who could legitimately make it in, they take a commitment from a partial retard and have no plan B lined up. Funny thing is it's not a surprise.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What's pathetic is this staff took a commitment from him TWICE and he's been academically disqualified TWICE.

Fool me once shame on you....fool me twice.....

So instead of focusing on an OL who could legitimately make it in, they take a commitment from a partial retard and have no plan B lined up. Funny thing is it's not a surprise.

Maybe he can be our Callahan Bright. That kid was part of three straight classes for the noles in the mid-2000’s and I still don’t think he ever made it in. I always thought his last name was the ultimate irony.

We definitely need to do a better job identifying these risks. If we go back to in-home’s, look to see how long it takes the recruit to unlock the deadbolt and if he tries to push the door instead of pulling. If Zoom, how many times does he speak without unmuting himself? Little clues.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
this is that pure unfiltered mic drop moment. the moment when all the pumps and excuse makers should just stfu and accept they're wrong and it's over. of course it wont happen.

im just now getting caught up on this thread. THIS post wins the chicken dinner. Absof*ckinglutely nailed it!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
3 star whisperin

Things are gettin better and better

That's on me

It shows where we are as a program

So the Russian Standard part appears to be true. But the plan of waiting until the game seems to have been scrapped. Completely random, all bold and different font size? Yikes.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014

well... They own us, and with the way things are going, we all better learn Mandarin pretty damn fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.