Easley waived, picked up by Rams

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No surprise. We had so many issues with that 2010 class. Remember how they staged a walk out in their freshman year because they thought they were entitled to more respect from the veterans?
The way I remember it was they didnt like being hazed by Pounceys.
Do we blame Meyer or Muschamp for Easley's attitude?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This just in >> Easley's pit-bulls all had Rx for medical marijuana but never seemed on it.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I think Mike was one of vets that didn't like the attitude by the youngsters. Maurkice was already gone, I believe.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Do we blame Meyer or Muschamp for Easley's attitude?
Always the Chump. Let's even throw Fooley in there for the blame since he hired the Chump :deadhorse:/ Actually, the Pats are always quick to cut their losses.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Always the Chump. Let's even throw Fooley in there for the blame since he hired the Chump :deadhorse:/ Actually, the Pats are always quick to cut their losses.
All true. I do hope something clicks with Easely so he can still have a career.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Better to cut them a year too early than keep them a year too late in the salary cap era.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps his early-on shenanigans over-tarnished him .... like getting the FBI to issue an
Amber Alert for a Chucky Doll ??

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
he is supposedly in talks with Quinn and the Falcons. Hope it works out for him and them as lord knows they need line help if he ever gets on the field.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think it was just one Pouncey left at that time....who ended up being another cancer.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are really blowing this out of proportion. It's not about his attitude. The Patriots put up with Randy Moss. It's about his injury history causing production problems. I think he has been injured every year for five years. That and other more productive DTs being available to replace Easley.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are really blowing this out of proportion. It's not about his attitude. The Patriots put up with Randy Moss. It's about his injury history causing production problems. I think he has been injured every year for five years. That and other more productive DTs being available to replace Easley.

2 years. Was injured in 2013 as a gator. Picked up in 2014 in the first round. Played two injury plagued seasons. According to the reports out of New England a lot of it had to do with attitude. If you have an attitude and are often injured you are expendable. Randy Moss was on his third team after being traded for a 4th round pick. According he played good solider until he wanted a new contract, then the game was over for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.