Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Now that this is out of the way we can start looking at graduate transfers.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not surprised a bleeding heart like NV liked your post, but I am surprised this came from you. Your team just got snubbed for the Georgia Bulldogs. You can't think of anything negative to say about that?

Listen here, buttlick, if you want to go around drooling over these high school boys and then being made they spurned you for another girl, have at it. I just don't understand why you waste your time being mad. It's clear they like her better than you. Too many of these kids don't do diddly when they get on campus, but go ahead and be mad.

Troll on.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I feel sorry for the kid could have been great won national championships here now he' ll never amount to anything and be under utilized by a defensive coordinator turned head coach.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Listen here, buttlick, if you want to go around drooling over these high school boys and then being made they spurned you for another girl, have at it. I just don't understand why you waste your time being mad. It's clear they like her better than you. Too many of these kids don't do diddly when they get on campus, but go ahead and be mad.

Troll on.
Do you really think I was that mad? Just made a couple of cracks at one of our rival players. Trust me, I'm not losing sleep, I never expected him to flip in the first place.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Can't blame him for taking the free vacation to Florida in December, especially considering he lives in Washington. This kid might be smarter than we think. :scratchchin:

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014

Troll on.

Do you really think I was that mad? Just made a couple of cracks at one of our rival players. Trust me, I'm not losing sleep, I never expected him to flip in the first place.
popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Where's Graham Hall now? Didn't he say he stands by his story of Eason coming to UF?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:fatnanner:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Uhhh..... I think you habe to change your name from Weaksauce to Buttlick.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why do you say that? You don't think they'll want some guys competing for the job?

I don't think they will because I don't think anybody stands out that much that would be a graduate transfer. They have other needs they need to fulfill such as linebacker and offensive line.

I think we have our safety in Taylor.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
We were just his bachelor party weekend before he got married. He needed to know plus he wanted there to be some suspense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.