Eason reaffirms that he's a Dwag

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorintheKnox

Masshole
Sep 20, 2015
Eason should look at the situation at A&M and think twice about Georgia. Yes, you sign with the school but having a good relationship with your coaches is huge. You can't take Chaney serious.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This thread has sucked from the very beginning.

You people still licking dawg balls in this thread?

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
This thread will remain open until it hits an unbelievable 20,000 views.

Probably getting a lot of web search hits on the topic. Good for bringing in traffic.

I suspect there are a lot of people out there like me - I am not paying attention to the day to day whims of CFB recruiting, but when the best HS QB in the nation talks about flipping from GA to UF, I am checking almost daily.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Like I said in the other thread, it would have been nice to have Grier's decision come before Eason's. Now Grier has double F'd us.

And the fact that gator nation has pretty much stood behind him even after that debacle makes this even a bigger betrayal.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And the fact that gator nation has pretty much stood behind him even after that debacle makes this even a bigger betrayal.

Who thinks that Grier cares? Raise your hand.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014

I wonder if they really see it that way. There have been a lot of people bashing Grier and his family, especially his dad.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nuke this bytch. Not the dungeon, make it disappear entirely. This whole dawg sucking thread is a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator