Status
Not open for further replies.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'd love to get Eason as I think he would be an amazing fit for the offense, I just can't imagine taking 3QBs in this class. Someboyd would have to drop and I don't think it would be Trask to be honest. I think it would be Franks, but like many say... he is an EE (although he hasn't filed his paperwork yet).

I am shocked that Eason is coming here, but good for him. I agree it doesn't hurt to have a number of QBs on the roster. I would be shocked if Treon didn't transfer or move to slot. I actually think Treon would be very interesting in a WR type role. He is very althetic and has the ability to make guys miss.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Really speaks to your maturity when you repeatedly refer to a teenager in high school whom you've never met as "trash" just because you don't like the fact that a coaching staff decided to have him play at Florida. Get over yourself. I'm sure you were a shining example of peak athleticism when you were his age.
he and law are taking out their butthurt on the wrong person. I'm not sure what they gain by dogging a 17 year old kid for having the gall to accept a scholarship offer to UF

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
What ever happened to good ole' competition? Kids run off or transfer because they may have to redshirt or sit a year! Drives me crazy, go compete and prove that you can play at the highest level of college football!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What ever happened to good ole' competition? Kids run off or transfer because they may have to redshirt or sit a year! Drives me crazy, go compete and prove that you can play at the highest level of college football!

Not a problem at Bama.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Not a problem at Bama.

Exactly! I hope we get a competent QB who can at least manage the game. Bama has done it for years and been very successful. A good stable of running backs and a game manager can go along way w' a D like ours. Should be fun to see how the recruiting plays out. Just get us 2 guys in there who can hit the open receiver and we will be fine. Eason or Franks will look like superstars in 2 years.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Really speaks to your maturity when you repeatedly refer to a teenager in high school whom you've never met as "trash" just because you don't like the fact that a coaching staff decided to have him play at Florida. Get over yourself. I'm sure you were a shining example of peak athleticism when you were his age.
Autocorrect. Sorry.

:snob:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
If I was Mac, I would sit him and his dad down and compare and contrast the success of Qb's coached by Defensive coordinators and offensive minded head coaches... Then, after touring our wonderful facilities stop and chat again in front of the 3 Heisman statues noting what position they play... Yeah, he can bag this guy tonight.

GatorintheKnox

Masshole
Sep 20, 2015
It looks like Frank's is a little nervous about Eason. When asked about his visit and what he thought about it, Frank's said "not good".

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It looks like Frank's is a little nervous about Eason. When asked about his visit and what he thought about it, Frank's said "not good".

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
If he's afraid of competition, send his ass packing back to the corndogs. We don't need another head case.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah Franks needs to embrace competition, it's what makes you better. I'm not saying this is the entire reason for his struggles, but it's funny how Treon has regressed so much now that he doesn't really have anyone pushing for his job. He was doing a serviceable, if not above average job when Grier was still in the picture. When the motivation to remain the starter is no longer a factor, some kids might start cutting corners. Once again, not saying one way or another that that's what happened with Treon, but it's worth mentioning.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
well there goes what i read earlier about Franks being cool with it. If we loose both this suck unless that kid from Maryland comes back in play if the coach he wants hired doesn't get the job.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
I agree that Franks should want to compete - but considering that he was yesterday's big news/commit.. and today we're drooling over a guy ranked JUST ahead of him.. I can see how he'd be annoyed.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sorry but you can't turn away 5star qb's when they ask to visit

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone coming in this year knows we've got a top tier QB coming in 2017.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mac's been down this road a few times.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He didn't seem to have a problem with Haskins visiting. Seems to me he's afraid that Eason is better.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You coined the nicknames "Skylar Morningsh!t and "Steve Spermier." You also called the guy on the basketball team with one arm "a retard" and a "Looser."

Now you decide to be all high and mighty, huh?

By the way, does anybody else think that we're becoming dangerously thin at Quarterbacks Coach? 38% of the football team is now quarterbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.