Eastern Washington Film Breakdown by GNFP

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
This guy is really good and does a tremendous job of explaining things. After a while, once the listener is familiar with his route diagrams/concepts, he does become slow but is still thorough.

The Lateral Move

Oct 9, 2018
Since the game wasn't on Youtube TV and I missed it. This was my only way to watch it.

Really impressed with Kitna. Starting to think he could actually start and do well here. I thought he'd never do anything meaningful but the kid can play.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Love the breakdowns of our offense, but I can't put myself through the agony of watching the defense. I think most of us go make a snack or something while our defense is on the field. At least I do. It's the only way I can keep from pulling my hair out.

Kevlo911

Oct 29, 2019
Since the game wasn't on Youtube TV and I missed it. This was my only way to watch it.

Really impressed with Kitna. Starting to think he could actually start and do well here. I thought he'd never do anything meaningful but the kid can play.
any of our games on SECN+ you can go to the espn app, click watch, login through YTTV, then you can watch and cast to your tv

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I watched the second half live and for free on regular YouTube.com, thanks to someone's tip on the game thread. I think it might have been Gatorraid. Much appreciated.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014

We had another number 11 that people discounted too! Makes me like Kitna that much more

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

The game will be re-broadcast on the SEC Network on Thursday at noon.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
We have Direct TV, so I was able to go to "watch" on the Florida Gators schedule (floridagators.com) and watch the game. There was a replay earlier today on the SECN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.