Eating Crow!

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Why is it "eating crow"? Why not "eating magpie" -- at least there's pie in it, plus it's still a crow. :confused:
Give me a heaping of magpie as well. When I'm wrong I'm wrong I've always admitted when I'm wrong about something, it's part of being a man you own up to things.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
the-glitter-guys.jpg
Just in case everyone wasn't able to see it this is my punishment avatar I'll be rocking it until signing day to serve my end of the bet. Roast away fellas roast away!

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

Just in case everyone wasn't able to see it this is my punishment avatar I'll be rocking it until signing day to serve my end of the bet. Roast away fellas roast away!

Oh Kev - we can see it just fine and it's making us more uncomfortable than a celebrity, college kid and Sas are with the Electoral College.

Well done sir!

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

That's a relief. I thought "crow" might be some sort of underground metaphor for the male anatomy. I almost didn't open the thread.

In any case, I get the impression the guys in your avatar eat a colossal amount of "crow" between the two of them.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
At least you can still grab sum pussy! That will help

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I know a few posters who could take notes from @gatorkev85 when it comes to eating crow when they're proven wrong.

I can think of one in particular that was rather cocky about the election :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator