Ed O gets PAID, then quickly files for divorce

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is as good as they are going to get. They know it. He's their own kind of special on top of it. LSU and Ogre were made for each other.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He is as good as they are going to get. They know it. He's their own kind of special on top of it. LSU and Ogre were made for each other.
That fat ass will never sniff another NC in his life, and everyone knows it, including him. NO ONE ELSE was interested in hiring him away, so why give him a huge contract? Who are you competing against swooping in to hire him away?

If Ed O wasn't under contract right now, he'd be out of football. No one else would even consider hiring him even as an assistant. He's a poor man's Greg Nord.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That fat ass will never sniff another NC in his life, and everyone knows it, including him. NO ONE ELSE was interested in hiring him away, so why give him a huge contract? Who are you competing against swooping in to hire him away?

If Ed O wasn't under contract right now, he'd be out of football. No one else would even consider hiring him even as an assistant. He's a poor man's Greg Nord.
I think the people of Muhsippi are just as dumb as the ones in Looziana. Theyd hire him.

By the way, a quick google of Greg Nord indicates that no one on the planet wants him.

Im not sure if he is still living, or when he actually died. Im suspicious it might have been late 2015 or so.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I think the people of Muhsippi are just as dumb as the ones in Looziana. Theyd hire him.

By the way, a quick google of Greg Nord indicates that no one on the planet wants him.

Im not sure if he is still living, or when he actually died. Im suspicious it might have been late 2015 or so.

I didn’t get my Christmas card from him this year and I didn’t get a reply to my text so...probably time for a welfare check in.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Somebody would hire him as an asst. (though not as an HC or DC). I agree he’s not much of a coach but, unlike Nord, he can recruit fairly well.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He just secured his buyout

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I’m a huge GBM fan, but sometimes I think he has a touch of Downs.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Relax, Ed, and have that third plate of gumbo. All is well.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
LSU may get to 9-3 if they're lucky next season. Brady and Aranda both gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.