Founding Member
She can do better.....

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Who's gonna lay his clothes out for him?
She's just sooo tired of purple.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be there to pick up the pieces, Kelly. Just you, me, and your millions. Holed away in your manse in Mandeville, eating oysters and drinking champagne in bed.

Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 6.43.34 AM.png

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
How about that coronavirus, huh? You think it’s gonna be bad or kind of just fade away? Hope it doesn’t interfere with that new apartment I’m thinking of buying in downtown Minneapolis. Anyway, coach O is Gatorbait.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
How about that coronavirus, huh? You think it’s gonna be bad or kind of just fade away? Hope it doesn’t interfere with that new apartment I’m thinking of buying in downtown Minneapolis. Anyway, coach O is Gatorbait.

And during the Zombie Apocalypse I was not caring about Coach O...found out today at my men's church group.

A friend of mine's wife knows Kelly O real well...The Coach is being a real shyt...even tried to file in a way she could not collect.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What a dumb@ss. He should've divorced her first.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I'll be there to pick up the pieces, Kelly. Just you, me, and your millions. Holed away in your manse in Mandeville, eating oysters and drinking champagne in bed.

I’d change her name from “Kelly O” to “Kelly O-face” real quick

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I know we love to bag on Nola for bumping this(honestly, the jokes probably on us. I bet he feels great after a 4 month nap). But if we were ever asked to describe the GCMB, this thread may represent things better than any other. Law ripping a coach using less than accurate data, Ox making a completely reasonable assessment of the person in question(page 3), a couple people posting the story way after the fact, and it all ending with @Oklahoma Gator and @PastyStoole having sex with someone they’ve never met.

Yep. That’s GCMB.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone else struck by this quote in the article?
“The couple has been married since Feb. 19, 1997 and they have three sons — twin boys Parker and Cody, who are 22, and Tyler Spotts-Orgeron who is from Kelly’s previous marriage and is 22.”
I saw that and thought about a cat. They can bear kittens from different daddies right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator