Ed Orgeron OUT

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
For the love of God all this talk about Jimbo going to LSU just made me think a very dark thought.....How happy I'd be to have him as our coach...
You want a Nole as our coach? Overall, he's greatly underachieved at A&M.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You want a Nole as our coach? Overall, he's greatly underachieved at A&M.
I don't think of him as a Nole...really more of an LSU guy than anything. I also don't think of Meyer as a Gator but would take him too...As far as under achieving Jimbo won a Natty here when we were still recruiting top 5 or 6 classes with Muschamp and would have the pick of the litter recruiting wise with UM and FSU being down and out....He also knows how to hire and fire asst. coaches so while not perfect by any means he would be a sizable upgrade from Danny Donothing that is currently here...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Jumbo fisher ain't going to lsu. Not a chance. They don't have atm money. LSU is gonna end up with Brady or Aranda.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think of him as a Nole...really more of an LSU guy than anything. I also don't think of Meyer as a Gator but would take him too...As far as under achieving Jimbo won a Natty here when we were still recruiting top 5 or 6 classes with Muschamp and would have the pick of the litter recruiting wise with UM and FSU being down and out....He also knows how to hire and fire asst. coaches so while not perfect by any means he would be a sizable upgrade from Danny Donothing that is currently here...
I can't stand Jimbo and my dream is to see him broke and drunk in rags on the side of the road begging for change. Once a Nole, always a Nole.

Even if UF was interested, they would never, ever pay the salary for him and his assistants he would demand. Schools like A&M and LSU will, but UF will not.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I posted this a few pages back ~ Nick is nearing retirement and Jimbo knows bammers will empty Fort Knox to get their first choice. As of now, jumbo he has to be the favorite. LSU would be a lateral move and distract from him landing in Tuscaloosa

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I posted this a few pages back ~ Nick is nearing retirement and Jimbo knows bammers will empty Fort Knox to get their first choice. As of now, jumbo he has to be the favorite. LSU would be a lateral move and distract from him landing in Tuscaloosa

I think they’d reach out to Dabo first.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Following Saban= fail. They'll make a lot of money, whoever, but it still =fail.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ed O to Ole Miss when Kiffin leaves for the Gators. Mullen will take over in Baton Rouge.
You REALLY think LSU wants one of the few people who cant beat Ogre?

Maybe if the lee is a community college in BR. Or to one of the Louisiana or Mississippi geographic schools.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No one ever called Homer smart.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Serious Question: Do you think nothing is being done to Mullen (or Grantham) just yet because of the heat Stricklin is feeling himself? After reading about the Women’s BBall scandal, does it stand to reason that Stricklin’s authority is probably stripped for now? I’m not saying SS would do something about Mullen. Not at all. What I’m asking is Could he if he wanted to? And is it possible that we see a new AD before a new HC?

One can only hope so.

The problem in the athletic department will not be rectified as long as Scottie is in place and as long as Foley continues to be looking over the AD’s shoulder.
My hope is that we see Scottie resign in the next couple of months and the next AD addresses the coaching situation.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
One can only hope so.

The problem in the athletic department will not be rectified as long as Scottie is in place and as long as Foley continues to be looking over the AD’s shoulder.
My hope is that we see Scottie resign in the next couple of months and the next AD addresses the coaching situation.
Ole Mundee Mornin Stricklin hired the one guy the Bulls told him absolutely not to hire, and is now on his third episode of fire a guy a for cause a few weeks after that fuchsing dumbass gave dude a multimillion extension.

Im sure everyone is tired of him flushing tens of millions of dollars.

We wont be seeing that asswipe soon enough.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
What's worrying me is that this year is shaping up very similar to the year we fired shark humper in that IF we were going to make a change, it's looking like the kind of season where just like last time, 5-7 other ADs are making coaching changes BEFORE us, and we are again stuck with hope followed by leftovers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.