That's okay, he can survive on the millions he stole from UF

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
04a.jpg

House is listed with a completely furnished den.
So funny that bastard openly campaigned for Oregon, Nebraska and Ore St jobs and got ZERO nibbles. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They took a $400,000 haircut in an up market because they wanted out of Gainesville fast to avoid the awkwardness that goes with being an unpopular ex-coach or because the buying opportunity elsewhere was too good to pass up.

It's not like you've got millionaires crawling all over town. A place of this magnitude needs time on the market.

That's a beautiful area. I could definitely do that.

Last edited:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The McElwains sold their palace and its 14 acres about 2 weeks ago for $1,400,000 - $400,000 less than $1,800,00 they paid for it in June, 2015.
A house of horrors for any kind of domesticated animal that lived there. The real estate agent was obviously required to disclose that by law.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I should have recorded a $16M lien on it for the money he stole from us.

Alex.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Talk of them cleaning the kitchen of BBQ stains reminds me of this true vent.
I first worked in Virginia Public Health. I had a dental trailer parked aside the elementary schools. I requested near that 'industrial' kitchen. They gave me an industrial size mayonaise jar. In my apartment kitchen I started cooking some elaborate slow-cooked BBQ sauce to take to my Mom as a birthday gift.

My first batch half-filled that huge jar. I put that in the fridge while my 2nd batch slow-cooked. I added this hot 2nd batch to the chilled first batch. I noticed a line demarcating the hot sauce from the cold. So I screwed the lid on and just shook it like hell to evenly mix. There was a War of 1812 Overture explosion, BBQ sauce blew everywhere. I did hours to scrub unto clean perfection - sparkling kitchen.

Next day, I plugged in the coffee machine. When I unplugged it, there was BBQ sauce on the tips of the prongs!
I blew Momblow sauce deep into the sockets.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Good move. Actually Butters needs the long term capital loss to offset all the income he snookered UF out of.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Good move. Actually Butters needs the long term capital loss to offset all the income he snookered UF out of.
He's effed. You can't claim a loss on the sale of a personal residence.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You are correct. I stand corrected. Good then.
Unless he rented it to student-athletes and claimed he was coerced out of fear for his and his family's life.

Which would make him Coach Mac.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well the way he coached he looked like he was never here, so perhaps he did not claim it as his primary residence and instead listed it as a 2nd home. Either way it will never change the fact that Fooley hired yet another horrendous head football coach!!!!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
They took a $400,000 haircut in an up market because they wanted out of Gainesville fast to avoid the awkwardness that goes with being an unpopular ex-coach or because the buying opportunity elsewhere was too good to pass up.

It's not like you've got millionaires crawling all over town. A place of this magnitude needs time on the market.

That's a beautiful area. I could definitely do that.
McYet-Escaping-UF-for-nebraska.gif

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I need to quit :bandit: as l’m giving out way too many likes right now.
Good stuff fellas!
:bart:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I heard that Jeremy Foley made an offer of $400,000 more than McElwain paid for the house. But McElwain refused to leave the Nebraska gear and the deal fell through. (Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for the facts or non-facts in this rumor.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator