Eff him: Butters getting hired as head coach of Central Michigan

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So out of curiosity I went to the CMU page. Butters has hired 4 coaches so far. NSD is coming up and he has 4 of 10 assistants hired.
He might be the laziest man who's ever coached a football team.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Nope, I disagree. Now don’t get me wrong, Mac wasn’t a good enough coach for UF, but he was better than Muschamp. If Grier had never been suspended, we likely would have won a lot of games in the last 4 years. He did start 6-0 even though Grier wasn’t all that good yet. And I remember that game against Ole Miss and when we got the ball with about a minute & a half left in the half and thinking how Muschamp would just run out the clock. But Mac put the pedal to the metal & a minute later Powel was sprinting into the endzone & all of Gator Nation was thinking “Now we got a coach!” Turned out not to be the case, but let’s face it, no coach would have thrived with the QB scrap heap that Grier left behind. And no coach would have been able to do anything with the credit card suspensions last year, it was just too much to overcome.

That being said, Mac made the fatal mistake of running off Grier, not having his players under control (credit cards), and of having a ****ty strength & conditioning program. But there were times when he seemed like he can coach. Muschamp was a bum and a fool at virtually all times as far as I was concerned.
this is the most embarrassing post I've ever read on this board.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Butters will be crushed if Nuss gets that Dallas OC job.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta love it when a thread devolves into who was less worse, Mac or Champ? Kind of like choosing between herpes and the clap.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
My point was that Muschamp was worse, but Mac also sucked. It’s not a defense of Mac. Actually read what I wrote
He should never, never be called by name on this site. Its Butters only!!! A year later and the stench still hasnt been washed down the drain.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ryan Beard, Bobby Petrinos SIL.

Butters didn't even bother trying to recruit. Shocker.

Last edited:

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Gotta love it when a thread devolves into who was less worse, Mac or Champ? Kind of like choosing between herpes and the clap.
You can get rid of the clap. I'd say more like herpes or AIDS.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
This jackass has finally completed his coaching staff at CMU. Sadly, no Nord.....

Sources: Jim McElwain has completed his staff at Central Michigan - FootballScoop

Nord probably slept through the phone call

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.