Eff him: Butters getting hired as head coach of Central Michigan

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Nord probably slept through the phone call
couldn't ever get a hold of him. He's still using a rotary phone in his kitchen but is always out at the local older eaters meets showing the elderlies how to do the worm.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
My point was that Muschamp was worse, but Mac also sucked. It’s not a defense of Mac. Actually read what I wrote
Wut

Quiverlips Mcsharkfvkker was the stain on the back of Chumps jock. He wasn’t even remotely close to being on his level as a coach. Not one unit of his team was elite, while Chump had a very good defense every single year. The 2012 defense was legendary. Quiverlips destroyed the program like Fooley hired him to do, so I guess he was elite at that. Anyone who thought Ol Quiver did a better job or was better needs their avatar permanently changed to a dunce cap

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
couldn't ever get a hold of him. He's still using a rotary phone in his kitchen but is always out at the local older eaters meets showing the elderlies how to do the worm.
Heard Nord passed out face down in a bowl of slaw at the local Piccadilly while hosting one of Macs prized 1 star recruits

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Good Lawdy, the only explanation for someone actually trying to argue that Muschamp was worse than Butters is the person is a troll or herpderp.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just a reminder, Nord is probably still on our payroll making 850k a year.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Just a reminder, Nord is probably still on our payroll making 850k a year.

Nord was the all out worst.

Any HC with him (Nord) on the staff should be fired on the spot.

I think Chump is okay as a DC but should never be HC.

Butters MacShark should never get past Pop Warner maybe even Flag Football.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Nord was the worst assistant coach to ever prowl a sideline. The groups he was “coaching” would have been far better off with no coach at all.

Hiring him and retaining him is bad enough, giving him a raise and an extension is so far beyond the pale that it enters the realm of sheer lunacy.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Nord was the worst assistant coach to ever prowl a sideline. The groups he was “coaching” would have been far better off with no coach at all.

Hiring him and retaining him is bad enough, giving him a raise and an extension is so far beyond the pale that it enters the realm of sheer lunacy.
:mac:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I just can't fathom Greg nord making 400k a year. Was mac trying to give some poor basterd at the soup kitchen a nice retirement?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Also Exhibit 1 to use against those still think the injuries or Will Grier cost Butters his job.

The two most useless members of the staff were Butters two closest friends, Nussdrunk and Nord.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I mean seriously, the AD behind those extensions (Foley or Stricklin) should have been arrested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.