Eff him: Butters getting hired as head coach of Central Michigan

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Butters returns to the level of college football where he is possibly a candidate to be a head coach. With that said, I expect them to challenge Bowling Green for the cellar for years to come!

As an aside, does that mean NussNuts will be off the unemployment line now?

I'm curious what the over/under would be for how long he lasts.

Also, someone should call the AD and suggest they have a S&C program.

And, someone might want to wake Nord up to let him know he's got to get back to work!

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
2019:. at Wisconsin, at scUM
2020: .at Nebraska, at Northwestern
2021:. at Mizzou, at LSU

Have fun you yellow buck-toothed shark ****er.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
another objective measure Butters was our worst coach ever.

When Zook was fired he landed at Illinois.

When Chimp was fired got a coordinator job in the SEC and eventually ended up at South Cackalacky.

Butters lands a position coach job and then a mid-major.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This guy will be looking for a job soon:

Michael Alford to lead Central Michigan Athletics - Central Michigan University Athletics

Here's the connection:

Alford, 47, was the senior director for corporate partnerships and sales for the Dallas Cowboys from 2008 to 2012, and he was the general manager of Crimson Tide Sports Marketing at the University of Alabama from 2004-2008. He also has worked for ESPN, the University of Southern California, the Cincinnati Bengals and the University of Cincinnati.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Perhaps that level of competition is more appropriate for his abilities. He was clearly in over his head here, not only as a coach but as a manager and in selecting his team.

I hope Trask stays and gets his Florida degree, he has been a good Gator.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This move would almost be to good to be true. Watching Butters blow up that program every Saturday would be pure comedy gold as he show the denizens of CM new, creative and unimaginable ways to lose a game.

Update: This is the DUMBEST move in CFB history. Central Michigan truly deserves what they get for not doing their research on this moron. We definitely need an over/under pool on how long he stays. My god the fans there have no clue what they are buying into. None.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I now have a reason to following Central Michigan, and I will be pulling hard for whoever they play. I hope that thieving, lazy scumbag never wins a game.

There is absolutely no way that anyone at CMU reached out to Stricklin to talk about Mac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.