Email Jeremy Foley

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
This thread again? It did a lot of good last season. Not sure why people waste their time with this.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02 said:
This thread again? It did a lot of good last season. Not sure why people waste their time with this.
It's funny though

Mainland_Buc_75

Emerald Gulf Coast Gator
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n59782 said:
Because he doesn't have better things to do than read your e-mails. :lol:

You're right. I'll see him myself when I hand deliver my corporate check for my basketball season tickets.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Mainland_Buc_75;n59826 said:
You're right. I'll see him myself when I hand deliver my corporate check for my basketball season tickets.
Congratulations?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There is a reason that Foley has his job, and we are all just talking about it on a message board. Unless you are a in the industry or a very wealthy donater, your opinions matters about as much as a floater.

I'm assume most people on this board are educated enough to know that our opinions all approximately 400 of us, doesn't matter to Mr. Foley.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n59846 said:
There is a reason that Foley has his job, and we are all just talking about it on a message board. Unless you are a in the industry or a very wealthy donater, your opinions matters about as much as a floater.

I'm assume most people on this board are educated enough to know that our opinions all approximately 400 of us, doesn't matter to Mr. Foley.
I'm assuming you're educated enough to know that's not even remotely close to being true (the fact that they think Foley cares what they think).

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

that's true we are just a bunch of piss ons. But if 399 out of 400 members here are fed up with it you would have to think a large majority of the big donors are unhappy aswell. Foley' s not an idiot he sees the same thing we do . Like I said earlier no ad is going to fire a coach after the first loss of the season.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:

I'm assuming you're educated enough to know that's not even remotely close to being true (the fact that they think Foley cares what they think).
That is the sad part.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:

that's true we are just a bunch of piss ons. But if 399 out of 400 members here are fed up with it you would have to think a large majority of the big donors are unhappy aswell. Foley' s not an idiot he sees the same thing we do . Like I said earlier no ad is going to fire a coach after the first loss of the season.
Mr. Foley or any major AD is going to wait for more than a 3 game sample size before making a decision after giving that coach a year to prove himself.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Foley is a frickin joke and we are no better in all our programs combined than when he took over for the most part and his 2 football coaching picks have been a joke period.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

What reason is that - His 2 terrible football coaching picks because our overall sports standing is basically the same as when he took over.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n59643 said:

:lol: The good old days of GSMB.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:

Foley is a joke now with his behavior.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n59862 said:
What reason is that - His 2 terrible football coaching picks because our overall sports standing is basically the same as when he took over.

As much as we like to believe it has been the same, and he has done an excellent job of managing the changes in the industry and the overall vision which is UF athletics. Football is the cash cow, but like a champion it is easier to get to the then stay there while taking everyones best shot.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
oxrageous;n58151 said:
Great, now we're going to get shut down. :rolleyes:

I agree. Last year when we did this wasn't this that the begining to the end of the last fourm?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n59945 said:
I agree. Last year when we did this wasn't this that the begining to the end of the last fourm?
Yup, and what I haven't told anyone is that I sold this place to the Halifax Media Group. Let's just say they aren't very happy about this thread.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n59953 said:
Yup, and what I haven't told anyone is that I sold this place to the Halifax Media Group. Let's just say they aren't very happy about this thread.

Are you happy with the Burrito you recieved on compensation?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
NCOGator;n59945 said:
:lies:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator