Founding Member
Even the one time he got on base, he was doubled off first. Come on, man. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Double douchebags attracted to this thread already of course.

0-4 is probably half the major leaguers STARTING PLAYERS in a given day. All stars strikeout 200 times a year.

Are we going to get an article and thread start by some azzhole every time every former Gator or Trailerbammer strikes out? Or just Tim?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

0-4 is probably half the major leaguers STARTING PLAYERS in a given day. All stars strikeout 200 times a year.

Are we going to get an article and thread start by some azzhole every time every former Gator or Trailerbammer strikes out? Or just Tim?

Not only that, 30 years old and trying to come out smoking against an bunch of young kids that have been focusing on that sport for several years? He may not do very well. Baseball is a hard ass sport. But for all those slamming him, I ask, "what have you done today?"

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

:pumper:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not only that, 30 years old and trying to come out smoking against an bunch of young kids that have been focusing on that sport for several years? He may not do very well.
I have heard NO ONE here say they expect much from Tim. There are players who spend careers in the minor leagues. Pete Rose Jr. was one. If he wants to play and people want to pay him, so what?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow's first strikeout was not close to a strike and the ump rung him up. Ump was definitely a :nole:

Crazy how so many people can't WAIT to see him fail. Sad!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
No way he makes the big leagues at his age with that long of a layoff but at least he is giving it a go. I wonder if he could be productive in Single A ball or even Double A ball before he hangs it up.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Id like to encourage you to continue your day without a woman protests, alone, if you must.
I'ma need your woman to leave me alone first. :dance:

Tebow's first strikeout was not close to a strike and the ump rung him up. Ump was definitely a :nole:

Crazy how so many people can't WAIT to see him fail. Sad!
Just trolling. :grin:

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016

Wait? Is the donkey pumping?

As T-Rex would say, you personally need to quit making excuses and hold people accountable. If he can't hit a home run right off the bat then he obviously sucks. Are you really OK with a 0% success rate? Is that what we've fallen to....just hoping maybe we can get up to 1% or 2% one day? I can't believe we're at the point that our only chance of ever seeing a base is a walk and you are doing cartwheels. He needs to be fired right now. You are lame and disappointing.

Did I do that right?:lmao2:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It is only a failure if your goal is to be a high end MLB player and have a career there. I don't see that as the measurement here, and I don't see a epic failure. He really should not be with the MLB team he only is there due to the international play going on now. I view it a success if he enjoys himself, gets publicity for his programs, and makes a little money.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I read that he went to the wrong on deck circle yesterday. Ouch.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The 1st strike out was a terrible call....... the pitch was way low.....

1 game

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
The OP's name is an epic fail, amirite?

Bama and Gator fan? Get ouuttaaa herrree

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wait? Is the donkey pumping?

As T-Rex would say, you personally need to quit making excuses and hold people accountable. If he can't hit a home run right off the bat then he obviously sucks. Are you really OK with a 0% success rate? Is that what we've fallen to....just hoping maybe we can get up to 1% or 2% one day? I can't believe we're at the point that our only chance of ever seeing a base is a walk and you are doing cartwheels. He needs to be fired right now. You are lame and disappointing.

Did I do that right?:lmao2:
You were doing a fine job. I guess if I were a Mets fan who thought winning ST games was important, Id agree with that whole post.

Luckily, Im not.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.