Recruiting ESD 2022: 5* IMG Safety Kamari Wilson, 5* LB Shemar James sign with UF

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
After the results so far today… I’m stupidly getting my hopes up for this kid. I’m gonna lose my mind if he signs with us.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
@soflagator can we go ahead and finish burning sh!t down? Want to get it done before all these 5*s get here.

Well, by my count, we’ve retained no one outside of Vernell Brown. So I think most of the controlled burn begins and ends with the staff that has been relieved. To me it’s done. That was my point all long. I don’t know that every player that has ever had contact with Dan Mullen is tarnished forever and must be tossed along with them. In any event, I love the effort Napier put in over the past week or so, and am very happy with what he’s done with the class.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I really dont think Armella is coming to UF. Armella used the term Shock the World which is the same as what Hunter did on flip to JSU. I think Armella is just going to say he is committed to FSU and will sign in February as a sad grasp for FSU to distract from the total disaster this day has been for them.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would think that Stewart is a Caine if he commits this early.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Can someone turn in a LOI before NSD after today? Or do they have to wait?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I have not been around as I am dealing with a serious illness in family, but on paper (just on paper), this has to be considered a good day just by getting some high rated stars players.

So to Sling Blade I say "Mazel Tov" and "L'Chaim" . He looks like a member of the tribe.:rabbi::rabbi::rabbi::rabbi::rabbi::rabbi:

Last edited:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I have not been around as I am dealing with a serious illness in family, but on paper (just on paper), this has to be considered a good day just by getting some high rated stars players.

Very good day. Hope all is well with you and yours. God Bless.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Everybody is reporting that Armella is more than likely going to commit to the Gators tonight.

And it looks like there maybe even one more commit but nobody’s sure who it is.

Jacoby Matthews?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

One of the best recruits. Has been a huge A&M lean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator