Recruiting ESD 2022: 5* IMG Safety Kamari Wilson, 5* LB Shemar James sign with UF

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
J cannot give up on his Mullen love. As embarrassing as it was, he still wants to justify it.

this data it's only useful if you're silly enough to believe that the number 34 player in the country is the same as the number 500, or whatever the currently grossly inflated four-star cutoff is.

now if you want real data go back and look at the top 250 kids that signed with each coach.

you could compare the top 25 Florida players for each.

none of that is going to be friendly to Mullins.

Butters actually signed more of those top-tier kids than Mullen by a large margin, especially given that Mullins top kids often never made it to class (non quals, injuries etc).

the flip side is also true Mullins landed far more upper level three star kids while Butters landed a bunch of real doozies, low 3 star borderline two star kids we stole from FIU.

you also only showed for some reason Chimps classes after the 4-8 season, and you know he was doing well in those classes.

in reality, the high four star kids top 250 types statistically achieve at about the same rate as the five star kids, whether you measure that by all sec to honors or NFL draft.

I would count those as first tier, second tier, third tier is the Mullen zone (Cowbell, Indiana,Mizzu players) high 3 star and low 4 stars, fourth tier the Sun belt zone etc. but I don't run a recruiting service.

Tijuana you have to remember J only broke up with Mullen roughly a month ago... those scars run deep.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This crap can have cumulative effect as well. Just eroding a program from the inside while UA sits on its butt not improving facilities…

You mean the same facilities they promised Butters in 2014? Also with the expansion in support staff they also promised, we might finally see in 2022?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
J cannot give up on his Mullen love. As embarrassing as it was, he still wants to justify it.

this data it's only useful if you're silly enough to believe that the number 34 player in the country is the same as the number 500, or whatever the currently grossly inflated four-star cutoff is.

now if you want real data go back and look at the top 250 kids that signed with each coach.

Butters actually signed more of those top-tier kids than Mullen by a large margin, especially given that Mullins top kids often never made it to class (non quals, injuries etc).

the flip side is also true Mullins landed far more upper level three star kids while Butters landed a bunch of real doozies, low 3 star borderline two star kids we stole from FIU.

you also only showed for some reason Chimps classes after the 4-8 season, and you know he was doing well in those classes.

in reality, the high four star kids top 250 types statistically achieve at about the same rate as the five star kids, whether you measure that by all sec to honors or NFL draft.

I would count those as first tier, second tier, third tier is the Mullen zone (Cowbell, Indiana,Mizzu players) high 3 star and low 4 stars, fourth tier the Sun belt zone etc. but I don't run a recruiting service.

welcome the Fuchs back

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
One of the things I like about Napier is it seems he can sell. He had to meet with these kids since he didn’t have a full staff. When Mullinz personally met with top recruits we got trolled in humiliating fashion while they went to bama, UGly…etc.

@Swamp Donkey , did you see Mullinz while on vacation?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I brought it up last night along with Sam McCall rumors. People are acting like he only committed last night, but he actually sent in his LOI.

Go have a scotch with the other inbred fuchers

Lol, too many posts to track them all. Your post was overly generic and appeared to be rather MOM material. Improve your posting skills and maybe you won’t catch flak for the piss poor quality.

And lighten up, Francis…

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

fd28f1fe-66ff-49c5-8031-92a7b5192049_text.gif

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Trusting Mullen was his worst decision. Great kid. Wish him success.

Mullen didn't do Emory dirty, he did AR, the program, and the fans dirty! Emory, Franks, Grantham, and the rest that were coddled by Mullen's myopic sense of loyalty were advantaged by him.

I don't know of anything Emory has done wrong off the field, but he was given more opportunity, not less.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Mullen didn't do Emory dirty, he did AR, the program, and the fans dirty! Emory, Franks, Grantham, and the rest that were coddled by Mullen's myopic sense of loyalty were advantaged by him.

I don't know of anything Emory has done wrong off the field, but he was given more opportunity, not less.
No he didn't, if anything he saved him. He never would have seen the field at pOSU.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
the Georgia class this years is fools gold as well. Of the 24 recruits only 2 offensive players are elite. An RB and a TE. Their QB has potential.

3/4 of their defensive class is DBs.

Because Muschamp
Muschamp gonna Muschamp.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It was only fun poking u snowflake nutswingers prior to the hire, he's the coach now, and I'll support him til i don't.
Now change that avatar or I'm going to change it to something you don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.