Recruiting ESD 2022: 5* IMG Safety Kamari Wilson, 5* LB Shemar James sign with UF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Change that one too or you're going on vacation for a while.
Try this
an-empty-bullock-cart-JDJWJC.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Phag.... ;)
Speaking of phags

For those who missed it, here was Donk's post to me, completely unprovoked and out of the blue this morning:
Youre a phaaaggot Ox.

A Miata driving cawk sucking phag.

This is a guy who needs a break. He's not a happy guy right now, and I'm sure it has nothing to do with football

You know god damn well why I was pissed you lying fuchs, since I posted that about ten minutes after you locked me out of the Slingblade thread.

As for your bullshiit pseudo psychology attempt, stick to being a disgruntled HOA bootlicker. You dream of my life. Hell I sometimes have to pinch myself.

If this becomes a board where Ox bans or shadow bans any other opinion, like Gator Country Jr, the rest of this board will go to hell quicker than your nutback conspiracy theory quack anon rabble of a political board.

Great day recruiting. It wont matter if something doesnt change with respect to offense.

Ps good fuchs yourself, Ox. With all due respect.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of phags

You know god damn well why I was pissed you lying fuchs, since I posted that about ten minutes after you locked me out of the Slingblade thread.

As for your bullshiit pseudo psychology attempt, stick to being a disgruntled HOA bootlicker. You dream of my life. Hell I sometimes have to pinch myself.

If this becomes a board where Ox bans or shadow bans any other opinion, like Gator Country Jr, the rest of this board will go to hell quicker than your nutback conspiracy theory quack anon rabble of a political board.

Great day recruiting. It wont matter if something doesnt change with respect to offense.

GTFO of here. :bananawave:

I am no longer interested in your rhetoric on Gatorchatter. Go enjoy your perfect life and pinch yourself often, just leave us out of it.

It's a new day, boys and girls. The future is bright.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Speaking of phags

Like another great poster here told me a few days ago
“You know he can hear you “

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Speaking of phags

C980CD26-BA00-4B39-B447-BE82BA78E932.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.