ESPN Minus

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
I knew ESPN+ sounded to good to true. It is like watching ESPN during the early Covid months. None of the regular ESPN Channels. All fillers and no meat.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Ya it's pretty bad unless you like international soccer, and even if you do then it still isn't that great. My sister-in-law got a year of it for me for my birthday because I do like the soccer but even then it's not enough to where I would pay for it myself. Almost all of the other stuff they show is unwatchable. I'm wondering if they just set the whole thing up a couple of years ago or whenever it started just so they could offer it as a perk for disney+ subscribers once they started that.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I thought it was for the in depth articles on the website mostly...

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’ve seen plenty of articles I wanted to read but they are only part of plus

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You can get Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for 13.99.... Disney+ is 7.99 by itself, so that lets you know the kind of value it is.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I knew ESPN+ sounded to good to true. It is like watching ESPN during the early Covid months. None of the regular ESPN Channels. All fillers and no meat.

The new BSPN app is pure dog shiit.....won’t stream consistently, no replays on demand....just a complete giant step into the dark age of www compared to the old app...watchESPN

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I get all ESPN channels on DISH, no need to even think about ESPN+ until we cut the cord possibly next summer.

I’m not tempted by FoxNation either. Premium content subscriptions require more time than I’m willing to devote to justify even a few $.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb