ESPN predicts the NFL will go 277-235 this season

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I don't know if all ESPN threads belong in the political forum yet, but I clicked on this article:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/pag...me-predictions-projected-records-all-32-teams

and I saw how many good records there were. So I added up the wins and losses to see how silly this article was. In ESPN's defense, this was not one guy picking all 32 teams, but still they might have noticed the the contraint on the NFL 32 team records. But then many things seem beyond the ken of ESPN these days.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
ummm... i havent clicked on the article, but if they are amassing the entirety of wins and losses in the nfl tihs coming season, wouldnt it be dead even? :lol:

I mean, no matter what, if a game is played, there is 1 winner, 1 loser, or none of each. Anyway you add that up, its going to be deadlocked :lol:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
ummm... i havent clicked on the article, but if they are amassing the entirety of wins and losses in the nfl tihs coming season, wouldnt it be dead even? :lol:

I mean, no matter what, if a game is played, there is 1 winner, 1 loser, or none of each. Anyway you add that up, its going to be deadlocked :lol:

I think that's the point of the thread....

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

:joke:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

That is my impression too, but then again I am not as smart as the PC minions at ESPN as they would be the first to tell you. So I am sure they have some reason the NFL will finish above .500 this year that benighted old guys like us can not understand.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I won't watch a single NFL game this season. So in my book they'll go 0 wins and 1024-plus losses.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Or they are expecting a lot of ties.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Honestly, Im embarrassed for us sometimes. I known there are a lot of stupid people in every fan base but we have really been showing what we are made of lately.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Honestly, Im embarrassed for us sometimes. I known there are a lot of stupid people in every fan base but we have really been showing what we are made of lately.

I shouldn't have mixed alcohol and math.. my bad lol

And as far as the embarrassment goes, have you read some of your posts ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.