Estero, Florida man pries puppy out of gator's mouth

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014

You've might have seen this. It's been making the rounds on the interwebs. Man rescues his puppy Gunner by jumping in lake and prying the dog loose from the gator's mouth. Pretty cool. Murica right there.

Last edited:

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
Voice sounds like @Gator515151 Could be the same dude
It is funny you would mention me in association with this video, I saw it on my news feed yesterday and had to take a closer look at it because the dog looked like my dog when she was a puppy and the breeder I got her from was located in Estero where that story happened. I wondered if that dog wasn't related to my dog but a second watch of the video revealed that puppy was a King Charles Spaniel and my dog is a Brittany Spaniel.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It is funny you would mention me in association with this video, I saw it on my news feed yesterday and had to take a closer look at it because the dog looked like my dog when she was a puppy and the breeder I got her from was located in Estero where that story happened. I wondered if that dog wasn't related to my dog but a second watch of the video revealed that puppy was a King Charles Spaniel and my dog is a Brittany Spaniel.
Doesn’t change that it sounds like you Big Fella.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.