Eternally butthurt jhbyrd yet again calls out "crybabies" on Gatorchatter

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I remember the days when you liked to have fun. What happened?
No biggie to me but it just seems like a waste to keep giving him any airtime over here. He's gone for the better and like you say this place isn't for everybody. Let him rot with the rest of the DB's over there.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All the crybabies at Gatorchatter were claiming Mullen would fail and that our recruiting would be a disaster. Wrong! The really dumb dominant poster there known as Donkey said UF should have hired the UNC coach ( who ended up getting fired by UNC) and did hundreds of posts bashing Mullen and thousands bashing Foley. The owner of that site was anti Foley and would harass anyone who.pointed out the good things Foley did before that. Foley obviously picked bad on Mullen and Mac but also brought more national championships in football and basketball during his tenure than any other AD. Let alone all the other national championships.

https://video.ftpa1-1.fna.fbcdn.net...=f0705350f23965c9be967bc3b26f5fd0&oe=5CB39AF5

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Been out a while. This JH Byrd...who is she exactly?

th
th
This was before the diet.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Stick it up your butt, byrd. You loved Zook, you loved Muschamp, and you loved Butters, so quit begging for credibility for loving Mullen, too.

More to the point: he loved Nussmeir and loved the offense that Nussmeir and Butters put on the field....and if you DARED disagree - look out! It was the most ridiculous thing I had ever seen from a poster. The guy doesn't know sh*t about football and is clearly just a homer who trolls his owns schools fans who have an open perspective of what is really happening. It's beyond ridiculous. I can't believe that board still allows him to post, as he brings zero value except to rattle pom poms.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
More to the point: he loved Nussmeir and loved the offense that Nussmeir and Butters put on the field....and if you DARED disagree - look out! It was the most ridiculous thing I had ever seen from a poster. The guy doesn't know sh*t about football and is clearly just a homer who trolls his owns schools fans who have an open perspective of what is really happening. It's beyond ridiculous. I can't believe that board still allows him to post, as he brings zero value except to rattle pom poms.
I consider myself a pumper but there comes a time to take your loses and cut ties. Butters and Nuss. were god awful bad and if you couldn't see that I suspect hard drugs were involved.

Chompsuey

Apr 13, 2019
He's a special breed. I lost posting privileges because I called him out on his posts about this board. He said I was one of yall and I fit in. Well lets see what the fuss is about over here with the mean girls.Thanks byrd for mentioning this place since I hadn't ever heard of it before.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
He's a special breed. I lost posting privileges because I called him out on his posts about this board. He said I was one of yall and I fit in. Well lets see what the fuss is about over here with the mean girls.Thanks byrd for mentioning this place since I hadn't ever heard of it before.

Welcome aboard. Post often and bring your friends. Take everything with a grain of salt. No better place to discuss gator biz.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome to the fray!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

I posted a response to you over there, but doubt you saw it before it got deleted. I applauded you for quickly identifying who that guy is. That people defended him from you was laugh-out-loud funny.

Welcome to the board. I’ll repeat here what I said there - this place runs the full spectrum - the biggest dumpers, the biggest pumpers, and everything in between. All voices are welcome, and are welcome to be debated. There is a good amount of namecalling and abuse, and almost exclusively for entertainment purposes with a large dose of sarcasm. The ones offended are typically those that just don’t seem to have a sense of humor, or are so insecure that everything to them is a personal attack.

And byrd is their king.

Have fun, don’t take anything seriously, and dish it out if you take it...respect is earned. :lol:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
jbyrd is disrespected here? I would have never guessed.....

:boo:

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Welcome, Chomp. Glad you're here. Just in time for the summer recruiting convo.

Chompsuey

Apr 13, 2019
I posted a response to you over there, but doubt you saw it before it got deleted. I applauded you for quickly identifying who that guy is. That people defended him from you was laugh-out-loud funny.

Welcome to the board. I’ll repeat here what I said there - this place runs the full spectrum - the biggest dumpers, the biggest pumpers, and everything in between. All voices are welcome, and are welcome to be debated. There is a good amount of namecalling and abuse, and almost exclusively for entertainment purposes with a large dose of sarcasm. The ones offended are typically those that just don’t seem to have a sense of humor, or are so insecure that everything to them is a personal attack.

And byrd is their king.

Have fun, don’t take anything seriously, and dish it out if you take it...respect is earned. :lol:
Thank you. I have thick skin. I don't post often just like I don't over there. I was pretty amazed they were defending him. He's a whiny hypocrite. Hopefully he comes back here so I can continue my barrage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb