Even GatorCountry is Piling on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dan Mullen can’t win championships with Todd Grantham running his defenses | GatorCountry.com

I checked GatorCountry and they are starting to pile on Danny Boy. (1)The link above is an article which is titled "Dan Mullen Can't win championships with Todd Grantham" and has a picture of the dawg on its cover. It makes a strong case against Grantham. (2) Another article points out that he has not demoted the dawg and is wishy-washy about the quarterback situation. (3) Not to mention Andrew Spivey's recruiting piece was brutal! NO GOOD NEWS or spin-doctoring coming from them anymore. When the press is taking shots at the head man, the head man's days are numbered.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Man, I got kicked off there by talking bad about Treon. Things are really bad.

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
I figured I would put this here since it's at the top... Can we please get some Chatter members to call Dooley and ****Doza's show on wruf between 4p and 6pm and tell these idiots how dumb the take is on the coaching situation? 352 392 8255 . I'm at work so I cannot call. There has been several callers this week and today saying the same old stupid arguments that they had for Zook, Chump and DumbassWain. I cannot standthese stupid arguments made every time we have a Shi+ coach

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Those morons at gatorcountry think all that needs to happen is a change of defensive coordinator. They are idiots. They say if you make it personal they will ban you but what they really mean is if you are not a pumper you will get banned. Its a whole other level of stupid over there.

Someone that actually posts over there should invite them here so we can make fun of them.

Swamp s mods suck

Dec 27, 2020
Those morons at gatorcountry think all that needs to happen is a change of defensive coordinator. They are idiots. They say if you make it personal they will ban you but what they really mean is if you are not a pumper you will get banned. Its a whole other level of stupid over there.

Someone that actually posts over there should invite them here so we can make fun of them.

it is no longer enjoyable over there. One or two of the Mods are crazy with what little authority they have.

Swamp s mods suck

Dec 27, 2020
I figured I would put this here since it's at the top... Can we please get some Chatter members to call Dooley and ****Doza's show on wruf between 4p and 6pm and tell these idiots how dumb the take is on the coaching situation? 352 392 8255 . I'm at work so I cannot call. There has been several callers this week and today saying the same old stupid arguments that they had for Zook, Chump and DumbassWain. I cannot standthese stupid arguments made every time we have a Shi+ coach
Dooley is an admitted lier. He has no current insight on any thing going on. He is a victim of believing he is the story. No one would care about Gator Sports if Pat Dooley wasn’t opining about it.

Last edited:

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
All we need is a DC. Elite QB whisperer, dive play, qb keeper, special teams and recruiting…already exist! ;)

We are paying for Wagu and getting circle K roller food

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Same things were said here by a group that hated the negative stuff about Mullen. All off season there was a group saying we just need to get rid of Gratham and recruit better.

NoPumper666

Mar 4, 2021
What defensive coordinator is going to be able to wallpaper over horrible recruiting and a lazy head coach who plays not to lose to Bama or Georgia by more than two scores?

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Welp. Grantham isn't going anywhere. The bye was the chance to make a statement. No statement was made. Has Mullet announced the starting QB yet or is he still evaluating.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He’s going to remain clever about it to “fool” UGA.

BR7.gif

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Tilly is the same here as over there.

There is a board rule you can't personally attack a player or coach.

A statement like "Dan Mullen is an idiot" is not allowed but "Dan Mullen calls a ****ty game" is ok.

Not everyone can handle a place like Chatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator