Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
iu
Seven six two full metal jacket.

That brother needs a much smaller plate.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
"If the Army and the Navy ever look on heaven's scenes, they will find the streets are guarded by United States Marines."

It's funny: you like the Navy for 51 weeks out of the year and hate them for this week; most Marines hate the Navy for 51 weeks, but support them vs y'all this week (and this week only).

Anyway: Go Canoe U

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Hudson High versus Canoe U. Great rivalry and some much tradition. A lot of senior officers found out about Pearl Harbor while attending the Army-Navy game. Of course, being an Air Force guy, I don't have a dog in the fight. However, growing up in Pensacola does predispose me to routing for the Goats. Go Navy; call the Air Force when you need to win a war.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
"If the Army and the Navy ever look on heaven's scenes, they will find the streets are guarded by United States Marines."

It's funny: you like the Navy for 51 weeks out of the year and hate them for this week; most Marines hate the Navy for 51 weeks, but support them vs y'all this week (and this week only).

Anyway: Go Canoe U

Awe ... how cute ... a Marine. We always appreciate you guys working hard to secure a beach for us so we can get in and do the real work.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hudson High versus Canoe U. Great rivalry and some much tradition. A lot of senior officers found out about Pearl Harbor while attending the Army-Navy game. Of course, being an Air Force guy, I don't have a dog in the fight. However, growing up in Pensacola does predispose me to routing for the Goats. Go Navy; call the Air Force when you need to win a war.

The Army Air Corp. I always appreciated you guys getting me, my buddies and our gear to the fight as well as having the best chow halls and chicks in the rear. AF Girls love Army guys ... fact.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
call the Air Force when you need to win a war.
So long as the weather is clear and you already cleared out all the sams within 3000 miles. Or it is too hot otherwise. Or our comms don't work. And it's not too early in the morning. Or late at night. Or on our long weekends.

Last edited:

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I interrupt this wonderfully hilarious insult-fest to simply offer my appreciation and admiration to all who have served.

God bless you all!

(Please continue)

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Its all good, Heck I mighta joined the Army instead of the Marines back in the day, except for the fact that they found out my parents were married to each other.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Really surprising seeing Navy at 3-9 and Army at 9-2.

As a former Navy HM, I pull for the Squids. I do wear an Army Commendation Medal on my uniform though, which is my second highest ribbon.

I'm glad they moved it to this weekend, making it more special.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Awe ... how cute ... a Marine. We always appreciate you guys working hard to secure a beach for us so we can get in and do the real work.

It's true: we're good at kicking down the door and leaving you guys to mop up and keep the peace..or something. Anyway, while you're in the kitchen, can you make me a sandwich?

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Oh it’s on now.

Why do Navy sew there names on the back of their trousers?

So the Marines know who they are screwing.

Beat Navy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator